Dunlop Qualifer Q2s, 120/180

Blaise

As the title says. Brand new, never used. My ZX already has brand new tires on it, no need for these this year! Been sitting inside in the heat all winter.

Located in Philly. :D

Fastguy

slowpoke;172436 wrote: Q2s only came out last year so you should be fine.
Thats a long time! ;) A month or two late production date could definitely interfere with my laptimes. At least mentally.

I could use a rear if your willing to sell them individually.

Blaise

$230 takes 'em. Or you can trade me an iPhone 3GS, as I smashed mine to bits tonight by accident at the gym. Ugh. :(

betarace

AT&T has them for 49 on their website or 19 as a refurb on upgrade. Expect the price to go lower once the iPhone 5 specs come out in a week or two

Blaise

betarace;172529 wrote: AT&T has them for 49 on their website or 19 as a refurb on upgrade. Expect the price to go lower once the iPhone 5 specs come out in a week or two
That's only with 2 year contract. I'm not extending my contract to buy a phone that will be outdated in 4 months. The 'no contract' price for those phones is still $500.

jcurtis;172530 wrote:
I think he is about 22. :poorguy::spank:
Hahahahah Jim that was 3 years ago! I turned 25 a while ago :D

Blaise

betarace;172540 wrote: glad I could help. you are welcome
:D Sure thing. It's too bad all the cell carriers roll your phone price into your contract, otherwise we wouldn't be stuck with these 2yr obligations... :banghead:

So. Tires anyone?

bigkaley

Control Rider
slow_honda;172554 wrote: Sorry traded it for a half eaten Milky Way and a nickel.
Traded a half-eaten Snickers for a half-eaten Milky Way and a nickel. So really, you sold your nuts for a nickel??:notsure: