Dunlop Valve Stem Marker

TurboBlew

franikk;293927 wrote: I use wd-40 for the last couple of years to change tires. Never had an issue with slipping.
um... youre crazy. :D
Actually the NAPA ocean blue works really really well on the newer dunlops even in the cold!. Its like $10/gallon.
I could hand seat a D211

Taking a minute to wipe the rim & tire down prior to seating and occasionally run some 0000 steelwool on the rim bead will keep your tires stuck. Matter of fact they are more of a bitch to dismount than mount! ;)

franikk

TurboBlew;293931 wrote: um... youre crazy. :D
Actually the NAPA ocean blue works really really well on the newer dunlops even in the cold!. Its like $10/gallon.
I could hand seat a D211

Taking a minute to wipe the rim & tire down prior to seating and occasionally run some 0000 steelwool on the rim bead will keep your tires stuck. Matter of fact they are more of a bitch to dismount than mount! ;)

lol, I just changed out the 211's and a set of rains . No issues. then I did my chain!

Motofun352

Control Rider
NAPA ru-glyde is what I use...and I find the heavy spot on the rim alone, without the tire......still, I very rarely ever get away without having to use weights.