Easiest way to remove tire rubber from plastics

borislav

Control Rider
Some Serbian home made plum brandy!
First application takes the edge off...

Fourth application you can't see anything no more!:D

Davidv1388

+1 on that! Multipurpose product. Made from the best stuff on earth. I love receiving those home made bottle gifts from relatives there.

bluers

Meat;288249 wrote: Be very careful with it on your windscreen. It destroyed the stock windscreen that came with my bike.

Thanks! I use Invisible Glass on the windscreen, but did not know the 3M would mess it up. I'll make sure I don't overspray it on the screen.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
borislav;288252 wrote: Some Serbian home made plum brandy!

That's because that $hit makes you blind!:wow:

Davidv1388

Slow Steve;288265 wrote: That's because that $hit makes you blind!:wow:
have one very small shot every morning with a spoon of honey when you wake up and you'll be more energetic ;-) lol.

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;288273 wrote: Yeah after you two drink it, I've seen things no sand paper could scrub the image away :wow:
I said you'll see things you've neve seen before :D, images of you two I can only erase by blowing my head off but since that's not going to happened I have to suffer for the rest of my life by waking up all shaken and frightened!:haha:

motorkas

borislav;288252 wrote: Some Serbian home made plum brandy!

Stay out front. No rubber to clean:D
no imagination - you guys should come north sometimes - Hungarians believe ALL fruit was given to us to make us "see things". . .:D
(and yes Dave, the glove was just for you. . .:eek:uttahere:)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
motorkas;288464 wrote: no imagination - you guys should come north sometimes - hungarians believe all fruit was given to us to make us "see things". . .:d
(and yes dave, the glove was just for you. . .:eek:uttahere:)

lmao!!!!!:d