ECU Flash by Performance Cylceworx

leanangler

Control Rider
All,

Had Chuck flash the ECU in the R6 this weekend at Barber and the results were outstanding! Throttle response was greatly improved and made the power curve truly linear. Chuck said it would feel "like it has carbs", and he was exactly right, the right wrist is now directly connected to both sets of the throttle body butterflies so they are doing exactly what you want. Plus, no more "popping" on down shifts, overally driveability was awesome.

If you're looking for an easy performance upgrade and aren't planning on spending hours in front of your laptop playing with A/F ratios, I'd highly recommend this quick and easy service.

Literally takes about 10 minutes, and you'll be wishing you had done this sooner.

Many thanks Chuck, once again, you rock!! :congrats:

Lonewrench

Thanks for the kind words sir. JR is one of our newest CR's at NESBA and I can tell you it's a total pleasure dealing with this guy,easy going and one hell of an enthusiast! Thanks for having a great and realistic attitude JR, it's always a good time when your around.:)

crash675

If the Kawasaki only takes 10 min as well ill definitely get it next time you guys are in the neighborhood at Vir.

I'm planning on coming down to ATL on 25-26. Will the ECU reflash service be there? If so, with the reflash, will this delete the PCIII or PCV. I have an 08 cbr1000 but if its better to flash than use pcv id rather go that route.. Thanks for any assistance and advice.

jcrich

milspecryderzmcprez;272514 wrote: I'm planning on coming down to ATL on 25-26. Will the ECU reflash service be there? If so, with the reflash, will this delete the PCIII or PCV. I have an 08 cbr1000 but if its better to flash than use pcv id rather go that route.. Thanks for any assistance and advice.
If you already have a PC with a map, you do not need really need an ECU reflash, particularly if you have already spent the money for the PC. A reflash is a way to avoid buying a PC or Bazzaz to handle fuel management by re-programming the ECU to handle it better than the stock map in the ECU.

leanangler

Control Rider
jcrich;272560 wrote: If you already have a PC with a map, you do not need really need an ECU reflash, particularly if you have already spent the money for the PC. A reflash is a way to avoid buying a PC or Bazzaz to handle fuel management by re-programming the ECU to handle it better than the stock map in the ECU.
What he said!