Elite membership - free renewal with 12+ events?

9mmkungfu

After attending 12+ events in a year, does the elite membership for next year get automatically renewed or is there a process for this?

mike574

wow, did not know that about the elite membership, just another reason I will sign up for it again next year. With my desision to only ride with NESBA next year makes the Elite membership that much cooler.

noobinacan

9mmkungfu;291411 wrote: After attending 12+ events in a year, does the elite membership for next year get automatically renewed or is there a process for this?

copy paste...

The Elite Membership is priced at $200 and provides Elite Members with all the perks of the Basic Membership along with the following valuable additions: No late fees for registration which allows for event registration at anytime paying only the standard event fee, so long as space is available, Flexible event cancellation which provides Elite Members the ability to cancel as late as the morning of the event and still be issued a full credit minus a $5 processing fee, Event cancellation insurance which permits Elite Members to receive a credit for 100% of a cancelled event, which they can use to schedule another NESBA event at a later date. In addition to these great benefits, Elite Members will also receive an Elite Member ID card, Elite Member T-shirt, and NESBA Elite Member Stickers. Members can also qualify for a FREE Elite Membership by attending 12 or more events in a calendar year.

9mmkungfu

Yup. I know that it renews; I just wasn't sure if it's automatic or if I need to send an email/make a phone call etc.

Awesome deal.. get that elite membership if you haven't already guys!

moman

noobinacan;291471 wrote: copy paste...

The Elite Membership is priced at $200 and provides Elite Members with all the perks of the Basic Membership along with the following valuable additions: No late fees for registration which allows for event registration at anytime paying only the standard event fee, so long as space is available, Flexible event cancellation which provides Elite Members the ability to cancel as late as the morning of the event and still be issued a full credit minus a $5 processing fee, Event cancellation insurance which permits Elite Members to receive a credit for 100% of a cancelled event, which they can use to schedule another NESBA event at a later date. In addition to these great benefits, Elite Members will also receive an Elite Member ID card, Elite Member T-shirt, and NESBA Elite Member Stickers. Members can also qualify for a FREE Elite Membership by attending 12 or more events in a calendar year.
I was elite member this year and never received any of those. Already earned my free one for next year, maybe they'll show up then.
Also, doesn't it say you earn a free track day too?

mouimet

noobinacan;291471 wrote: copy paste...

I was an elite member this year and got none of that free swag. What gives?

I signed up my first time as an elite member and did like 17 events and when my membership was expiring I had to pay the $200 for elite . Never even heard of stickers shirts or any of that

9mmkungfu

I saw Dave at an event and he had some stickers and t-shirts. I asked him if I could have one, since like many of you, I had never received one with my membership. He said sure thing and handed me a couple stickers and a t-shirt.

Your best bet is to probably ask for them while at your next event.

JimmyW - so your membership did not automatically renew?

2ndChapter

Hey quick question is the required 12 events for free membership based on a January to January calendar? Or is it based on 12 months rotating from when you obtained it. I'd think its from the date of purchase as it makes more sense but wanted to see if anyone could verify.

Thanks

9mmkungfu

While I agree that it makes more sense to have it based on 12 months from the time you started your membership, it looks like it might be calendar-based. The reason I say this is because z064life said his renewed automatically "at the 1st of the year."

Maybe someone else can chime in.

2ndChapter

That kinda sucks....guess I should have paid attention closer...but I guess that's what happens when you assume.

Sheshhhhhhh...

9mmkungfu;291603 wrote: I saw Dave at an event and he had some stickers and t-shirts. I asked him if I could have one, since like many of you, I had never received one with my membership. He said sure thing and handed me a couple stickers and a t-shirt.

Your best bet is to probably ask for them while at your next event.

JimmyW - so your membership did not automatically renew?
No it didn't