Elite Pricing

bidwell

I have no problem waiting or giving someone a break, if another month is needed to complete everything just say so. Don't tell me it will be done in a few hrs and a week later its still not done. All I'm looking for is a STRAIGHT answer is all...

03bueller

Control Rider
Nesba;297879 wrote: I'm still working on it. It will be updated along with all programs asap.
There is your straight answer, the buck stops with Bob so I'd believe what he says before anyone else. I know asap does not give an exact date but it is what it is, be glad we even have such a stellar volunteer organization to run with!

bidwell

As I’ve said in the past, NESBA is (by far) my track day org of choice but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to ask questions.

noobinacan

Just something to understand here...

For example, say NESBA wants VIR for March 15/16th weekend.
VIR won't respond to NESBA until it has heard from some of the bigger names and some of the bigger events and some of other orgs that may bring in more $$$ for them. Bigger fish get first dibs!!

Once all the major contracts are sorted...they'll then let us have some other open weekends.
Or else it will lead to unnecessary back and forth and moving dates.

Then everyone will have a heart attack about how March 15/16th was posted and is now cancelled. then there will be another colorful thread here.

so...the schedule cannot be finalized immediately Jan 1st 2014.

that's just how I understand it.