Elkhart Lake

jigs

Well,happy to say I get to ride with NESBA Thursday...any of you who are staying to race,just an FYI...Fireworks are scheduled for Friday night the 2nd,on Elkart lake...should be a hoot...see you guys there! Can't wait to see Fred on the big track with the big bike too.

jigs

ctrank;136377 wrote: Well alright - Jigs is coming out to play. :cool:
Yes sir.....I predict awesome weather too....I understand the NASCAR people didn't tear the track up too bad...guess it held up pretty good.June sprints are this weekend.

Trent1098S

What classeses do you participate in Jigs? I'm going to stick around and do a few. UNL SBK, UNL GP, UNL GTO.

ERB68

jigs;136589 wrote: I think I'll do GTO,unss,unlgp and unsb....see you up there.
Johnny, you going to run the gixxer at all?

I need to read the rules to see what I can run with my CBR600 and not be last.

jigs

ERB68;136601 wrote: Johnny, you going to run the gixxer at all?

No,and I hate to say it but I have to sell the 750,don't wan't to,the bikes perfect it's just too much running 2 bikes....

sobottka

ERB68;136601 wrote: Johnny, you going to run the gixxer at all?

middleweight (and probably heavyweight, should be nealy the same grid as m/w)- suprsprt, suprbke, gp and gto, if you want ot punish yourself

ERB68

nickmick;136619 wrote: hold up robbie, Ed's got some hot bits on that 'lil honda :)

might be too hot for supersport.
OMG, that bike is soooooo stock it's sick. I don't think the slip on muffler and unknown map on the power commander and some Penkse suspension bits qualify as hot bits.

ERB68

sobottka;136607 wrote: middleweight (and probably heavyweight, should be nealy the same grid as m/w)- suprsprt, suprbke, gp and gto, if you want ot punish yourself
Hey man I'm working on it. :D

Andrei

ERB68;136621 wrote: OMG, that bike is soooooo stock it's sick. I don't think the slip on muffler and unknown map on the power commander and some Penkse suspension bits qualify as hot bits.
Too late .... we have already raised the bar for you Ed :D