Ello from Lower Bucks! and. . . a question

mromoto

Sat, Aug 2nd

Welp, I went down in session 1 during the drizzle (left hand carousel, turn 11), pin hole leak in my stator cover. Some great help with n2 pointed me in the right direction for a new one. (Matt/Mike? Terrible with names) The suspension guru ran out and grabbed the part and a gasket for me!

Amazing. Got everything slapped back together and through tech in time for a session before lunch break.

Got through the rest of the day no problems, just scratches and plans for some case savers haha!

The riders pitted next to me and the Cr's that spoke to me were all excellent and helped with everything.

Stayed for the fundraiser, grabbed a shirt, said my thanks, ate then had to run. Great experience overall.

My girlfriend kept time on my sessions for fun. . . Went from a 2:20 to low 2's Haha, At least it's progress in the right direction!

Mikey75702

The suspension guru was either Mark, or one of his guys.

Glad you had fun, and didn't get hurt in the get off.... Welcome to the addiction. Next thing you know you will be enduring winter withdraws wondering if the first track date in spring will ever come.:squid: