Enclosed Trailer For Sale

dale.b

2002 Roadmaster Enclosed Trailer $SOLD
Located in Somerville, NJ.

Trailer can comfortably hold 2 bikes. However, I have transported three bikes in this trailer a couple of times. Trailer is in sound working condition, although not as pretty as when I bought it. Bearings were packed at the beginning of the season.

7x14 Enclosed V-Nose Trailer (8' wide incl the wheels)
- 7-pin connector
- Electric Brakes
- Air Conditioner
- Interior Lighting
- 4 Interior 110v AC outlets
- Exterior 110v male access plug
- Tiedown hanger
- 3 Motorcycle Chocks
- Several anchor points on floor and walls
- Strapless Motorcycle Stand
- 2 Motorcycle Stand Organizers
- Full Size Spare Tire and Wheel

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

dale.b

some guy #2;215926 wrote: What's the weight on this? Hopefully my truck can tow it.
Empty weight is 1200lb. GVWR is 3000.

It is a pretty easy tow with my Durango. If you got something other than a Dodge - I am not sure. :p

greeny

i might be headed out to jersey, so all you midwest folk that are pretending like you'd buy it, we can probably get it back to chicago for ya.

yea what's up now? :p

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
greeny;216010 wrote: i might be headed out to jersey, so all you midwest folk that are pretending like you'd buy it, we can probably get it back to chicago for ya.

yea what's up now? :p
Hey Greeny, Snookie is standing by to assist with the transport :D Great deal Dale!

Rr1000

dale.b;216887 wrote: Sorry man. Generators are already sold.

Trailer is still available though. :)

Cool, I wait for your bike pending sale and maybe we can put package together. :popcorn:

heylewy

trailer

Intrested in the trailer. looking for some more details please respond to heylewy@hotmail dot com thanks

dale.b

Pending Sale.

Heylewy, I have a sale pending, but let me know what additional details you want me to send you. Thanks, Dale.

heylewy

trailer

Just stuff like A/C operation, how things are wired up, any issues ect. let me know if the sale falls thur. I live in Connecticut but can be there fairly quickly