erie pa guy

mac

hey fellas, i joined nesba last yr, but only did one day at beaverun with you guys. i just kinda ride with whatever org fits my schedule and budget. last year did 6 or 7 beaver days and 1 at midohio. anyway the plan for this yr is to ride more with nesba to get the feedback to improve as a rider, and try a couple different tracks. so just saying whats up and see you around.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Mac daddy. Welcome. I was born in New Castle, and have alot of family from Erie/Albion/Cranesville area. See you at the Beav this season if it ever stops snowing up there.

Yank 521

Control Rider
welcome aboard mac.. i will be moving to the corry area in june. i'm south of pittsburgh now and go to beav alot. see you there

dbakerpa

I remodeled the public buildings at the state park about 15 years ago. In the middle of the winter. Whew! enjoy your summer dude!! Hope to run into you.

mjkuhno

Welcome big Mac!

My wife's family is from Pittsburgh, so we've worked it out that there's a few BeaveRun sessions in our schedule this year.

Looking forward to it - hope to see you there.

mac

thanks, im hoping to get there may 1st but it snowed here yesterday so idk. i wanna try to get to njmp or vir this yr too. hope to have a great season