Eslick resigned yesterday

Landshark

Control Rider
This was coming when the Buell adopted the Rotax engine. Buell owners have not had the HD family feel at dealerships anyhow. This isn't the end of Beull. With the success of last season Erik Buell should be able to continue.

fitz

Bad move for HD putting all their eggs in one basket.

When the baby boomers stop dressing up like pirates and buying HDs who are they going to sell to?

Demps

fitz;89602 wrote: Bad move for HD putting all their eggs in one basket.

When the baby boomers stop dressing up like pirates and buying HDs who are they going to sell to?
:agree: :congrats: :haha:

tiggen

Ahh, excellent point. Its not like I didn't sea it their, when I red the article. What a ass!!

(Poor grammar/typing is a huge pet peeve of mine. I apologize for any confusion. I will go self-flatulate to atone for my sin.)

TN10R

tiggen;89710 wrote: ahh, excellent point. Its not like i didn't sea it their, when i red the article. What a ass!!

(poor grammar/typing is a huge pet peeve of mine. I apologize for any confusion. I will go self-flatulate to atone for my sin.)
sea??

Corn Fed

AMA and DMG have to feel dupped, after doing all they could to prop up Buell racing and ignoring their own rules. Hope the other Manufacturers tell them to heave ho. HD will divest MV! They need to divest themselves of some short sighted executives.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Agree with Troy...Buell will come back and likely Stronger, there are too many venture caps out there that can see a good thing. For whatever Erik Buell may be inside the factory, he has indeed built a great motorcycle. Hopefully DMG goes away next year and the playing field levelled and Buell can truly make a name for itself without the controversy...my opninon only. And what of MV Agusta? I know they are expensive and limited, but they are sexy. HD - yet another grave mistake. If you want to sell the American Iron overseas, sell it overseas. Belive in your product don't use MV to goose your brand. I'm not sure what they were thinking. And honestly with the fate of HD lately, this must not be a surprise to Mr. Buell (though based on his internet movie he'd have us believe different), however it would seem his formula is finally finding the proverbial cure, so again as Troy said, I don't think Buell is gone for good.