Even Frosty The Snowman Knows Fresher Is Faster

Sklossmonster

Well, it’s that time of the year again, and Winter is the best time to refresh, respring, or upgrade your suspension. Shock and fork components need regular service to work properly. Oil inside your forks and shock breaks down with every bump and stroke of your bike’s suspension. Fork seals fail. And Internal components need to be disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and returned to their optimal operating condition.

To encourage everyone to get their forks and shocks refreshed before the Spring time rush, Turn One Racing is offering a FREE set of knee pucks with every suspension service ticket.

And for every customer who refreshes both the forks and the shock on the same service ticket, we’ll throw in a Sag Setting and Baseline Suspension Set-up for 50% off.

As most of you know, Turn One Racing’s own Joe Denowh is a certified motorcycle mechanic, a regional middleweight champion, and knows more than a thing or two about your suspension. We are authorized to sell and service GP Suspension, Traxxion Dynamics, Ohlins, Penske, and we have worked with just about every type and manufacture of aftermarket suspension component.

Don’t let the off-season pass you by without performing this necessary maintenance to your track or race bike. Even street bikes need regular service, but the demands of the racetrack are extreme, and for the time and money we all put in to this passion, we owe it to ourselves to keep our equipment in proper condition.

To schedule your service contact Tom, Joe, or myself through the Turn One Racing website, or just give one of us a call.

GK#103

mmmmmmm...FASTER! Hey BIG thanks to TURNONE for all the help this season, & for setting me up for 2010! can't wait.:D

jimmeigs

Hey George....I saw your bike when I dropped mine off. Many thanks to TurnOne for all their help and advice this season.

GK#103

It's still cold & snowy... but It'll be here before we know it:D

Thanks TurnOne...After all the refresh!

Thanks to Dean...DCDECALS also!

TurnOneRacing

Your welcome guys:) Hope to see you this Sat at the bash... BTW George we still owe you a set of pucks and your part from Woodcraft is here.

RandyO

been trying to figure out just "where" you guys are located.. Rockford IL? (might make it easier to find?) :)

And George, send me the original photo and I will cut the bike out for you.... :cough: