everything must go...warmers, stands, suit, 03 R6 complete part out

motogypsy

Hey guys haven't been around much this summer.....busy with work, not much time to ride....hence the complete sellout...

I have decided to sell off everything and re-evaluate next year....

I will send pics of anything you are interested in to your email account...

best way to reach me is gonna be by phone...or text....

I am in Baltimore right now....going to WERA races at Summit Point next weekend....and CCS races at VIR the following....
so i could deliver stuff there...or of course ship it to ya....

here is a partial list of what I have with me....i will update it with more stuff, after I get back to the shop and sort out the rest of the stuff

MOTO GP 1 pc leather suit...red and black...Kangaroo....size 44/54, been down 2 times pro repair after each, very good shape....$350

2 sets of stands....1 set Graves, 1 set LP performance...both spool rear, fork front...$75 per set

Chicken Hawk Pole Position, 3 temp adjustable warmers....just serviced by Chickenhawk, $300

baxley sport chock...black...$150

Tyre Sox single temp tire warmers...with cozy's, pretty good shape....$100

GP gech rear thumbrake....with mount, and brembo master....$250

and here is a list of stuff on my R6, it is a complete, well set up, excellent running, well sorted bike....
I would sell the bike complete for $4000.00.......however, it is probably easier to part it out...

so I will sell any part listed....or take your stock part and cash in exchange for my aftermarket part....

2003 Yamaha R6

Marvic Puma Forged Aluminum Wheels...fit any 03/2011 R6....no rotors...black, very good shape..5 spoke captive spacers...$1100

front forks, just revalved by CTR, with .90 springs in them, $450 set
Yoyodyne Slipper clutch....$550
Set graves rearsets....$150
Set Valtermoto Rearsets..$150
clean title frame..with title....$750
Ohlins 3 way rear shock..with remote adj. preload...$650
gas tank.. no dents, no cap, no fuel pump, $
Akrapovic Full exhaust..can has been shortened and is rashed,...$250
gilles chain adjusters....$125
pitbull steering damper...$175 with mount...
decent shape race plastics.....$250
I also have all the usual stuff too...calipers..brake lines...race fairing stay.....speedometer.....radiator ect...

motor was refreshed this spring and has about 10 track days on it..it is strong...complete custom valve grind, new bearing, rings, valve guides....makes 122 horse at the rear wheel wheel on U4.4..runs fine on pump gas...this is not an inflated dyno number, I have the paperwork....it is fast...will come with power commander mapped for the motor......$950

I also have a ton of other stuff...If u are interested in the bike and alll the spares, and let me know that would be my preference....but the price is $4000.00 it is worth it...check out the list of parts above....

I will email you a ton of pics...can help with delivery...

shipping cost will be added to the above listed prices...

thanx for looking...

duane,

motogypsyracing@yahoo.com
734-717-5478 text or call

Yoyoo

dpullen

Dude...and after you got her all prettied up with the rattle cans at VIR? I hate to see you bail out, was looking forward to seeing you at Jennings or something...

Take care bro!

motogypsy

dpullen;213769 wrote: Dude...and after you got her all prettied up with the rattle cans at VIR? I hate to see you bail out, was looking forward to seeing you at Jennings or something...

Take care bro!
yeah I have spent a ratio of about 5 to 1, days cleaning and prepping the bike, to actual riding....now winter is approaching, and next years schedule looks the same....so I think a street bike...with an occasional blue tape job makes more sense ....at least for now...see ya soon....