evolve GT and a general question

ridelater

Its been awhile since i have done a track day with N2 and even longer at NJMP.
1.) the day i sign up for is partner with evolve gt. how is that different from a normal day.
2.) at NJMP is camping, electric, and 24 gate open separate or included with your Track days
thanks

Dom17

Intermediate Intermediate
A partnered day will have one organization or the other host the day. Evolve differs from N2 track days in that they run 4 groups on the hour rather than our 3 groups. https://evolvegt.com/skill-group/

In my experience with partnered days at NJMP electric and camping was included. I do not know if the gates were open 24 hours a day however.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
For the most part, the day kick off the usual way: tech inspection, rider's meeting, etc. Though they have 4 groups, they rarely run them and don't have that many E4 riders -so- they merge E3/E4 often and only run 3 groups. Since you'll be with E3/E4 riders, we just remind our A riders to give the other riders a little more leeway.

Their registration system is electronic like ours and our systems share registration information. Once you're signed up, they can see it on their mobile devices at check-in. Camping, electric is all-in as well.

bmart

Control Rider
Definitely check out the riders' manuals and note a big difference in how one passes a CR.

mdhokie

@bmart - I read their rider manual and saw no explicit instructions about passing a CR, except that the arm wave means go ahead and pass. I didn't see anything about passing on left vs right, or even whether a wave-by is required. What big difference did you mean?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
There is no required "Wave By" with EvolveGT. Obviously, the OP is riding their advanced group, so there will not be CR's working in that group. This is only necessary for groups E1 and E2.