Ex-AMA 2007 GSXR 600 $4,500

NickMcCoy

I had this bike listed last year for $5,800, I'm now putting it back up here for $4,500 because it needs a few things.

Parts:
-Yoshimura EM Pro kit ECU and race harness, Dynojet quickshifter
-.018 head gasket, adjustable cam sprockets, cams degreed
-Motor work and tuning done by 2K Motorsports
-Hindle full titanium exhaust
-Ohlins 20mm forks, TTX shock, and damper. Set up for 175 lb. rider
-Vortex clip-ons, rearsets, and sprockets.
-Shorai lightweight battery

Needs:
-New bodywork and windscreen. Tank could use new paint.
-Front pads and oil change
-Front rotors and chain at some point. Both work well but are getting worn.
-Has some rash on levers and right side frame slider puck, clip-on, and grip. Minor stuff.

Located in Minneapolis. Will deliver a reasonable distance for gas money.

Thanks,
Nick

NickMcCoy

Bump. The ECU, harness, and suspension cost more than what I'm asking for the entire bike. Part it out and make money, win races, or have a fast trackday bike that you can race at some point.

NickMcCoy

Bump. Make an offer. Only rode it once this year but it ran great. Pm me or text me at 952-221-0764 with any questions.

andykurz

Nice deal - your location might hurt you a little on this forum. I think you might want to post some better pics, those look like security camera pictures :cool:

NickMcCoy

If anyone wants better pics, please text me. I have some of the bike without bodywork so you can see what you're getting. It's in great shape under the ratty plastics. It has fresh oil and filter but could still use new front pads and a chain at some point.

As for location, I'm willing to drive as long as the buyer would help with gas money. I get 20+ mpg so it wouldn't be that expensive.

NickMcCoy

Bike is for sale again. I haven't ridden it for almost two years but I brought it to my mechanic to make sure it's still in good shape before I sell it. He did a few dyno runs, still makes 115 hp on pump gas with a nice curve and he said it was shifting strong and didn't notice any problems. Still needs bodywork and a couple little things but with the kit parts and Ohlins it's a great deal. Will run expert times easily or could be used as a trackday bike. $4,300. Text me at 952-221-0764 for pics if interested.