Exciting News about VIR SED Days

Bucky Badger

The Top Instructors in the nation have developed a curriculum along with NESBA for our SED days....and will also be coaching and teaching there also!

Many of our instructors, myself included, have attended either the Freddie Spencer school or the Yamaha Champions Riding School and have walked away much better riders. I have talked to many people that have attended the school after I had and each one expressed that they had an "OHHH so thats how you do it!!" moment during the school. The way that Nick and Ken teach things is just easy to understand and digest.

NESBA has been working together with Yamaha Champions Riding School this year and they agreed to help us design and implement what you will be learning when you come to both VIR SED days!

Those of you that have been to SED days know that there is a TON of instruction and even more track time. In addition to all the coaching and track time you have gotten in the past with SED days, those who attend this year at VIR will be getting more for your money.

The Yamaha Champions Riding School is expensive, but it is worth EVERY penny....now you can experience what the school is like for alot LESS money. If you are looking to take your riding to the next level, you should NOT miss this opportunity.

The SED days at VIR on May 13th and May 14th already have quite a few people signed up...now that its out the Nick and Ken will be there...spots are going to go fast, so don't wait to sign up!!

Info about YCRS--> http://www.yamahachampionsridingschool.com/

A little more about the Yamaha Champions Riding School instructors:

Nick lenatsch, Lead Instructor
After 11 years heading the Freddie Spencer High Performance Riding School, Nick has plenty of teaching experience. In addition to teaching, Nick still participates in track days and finds time to race: His racing resume includes two AMA SuperTeams national championships with Erion Racing and four top-three annual finishes on Yamaha’s TZ250 in AMA 250GP competition

Ken Hill
Ken has raced at the front of the AFM crowd and finished in the top 10 in the AMA Superbike field. The Spencer School hired Ken in 2003 and he worked there until the school closed. Ken tests and writes for Roadracing World magazine and continues to race and enjoy track days on bikes and in cars.

stow

This is the one time that it sucks to be in the A group. :argh:

Sounds like a great event.

greeny

:bumpme:... a bump down, that is :doh:

that's awesome news, though! you're basically getting about 90% the yami school...

Hazo

How about a Yamaha school / SED day for advanced group riders...being in advanced is just the begining ... Always the student

Greg

COOLTOY

As most of you already know, as great as this is going to be, it will really just give you a taste of the Yamaha Champions School. The SED is a great place to check out the YCRS for the first time, interact with the staff, get to know the cirriculum, as well as to get that refresher you want but can't find the time to get out for another two or three day school.

Can't wait to see all of you out there with us and to make the most out of this experience we have a 2-day school May 7-8 at CMP. What a great week that would be huh? CMP teh VIR and YCRS at both of them! Woohoo!!!

SHORTY

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Very cool, I am beyond psyched!!! I'd wanted to do the school in May at NJMP, but just couldn't work it out. Looking forward to getting a flavor of it!!

geckert

ok. What is the schedule going to be like for the SED days now? For some reason I see us doing drills and practicing techniques in groups. Im not saying that wouldnt be cool, im sure the guys from Yahama can teach me alot of stuff, but I paid for 5 hours of open track and im hoping that isnt cut too far back. Im not bitching or complaining yet, just wondering what is going to change from normal SED days.

Bucky Badger

geckert;124224 wrote: ok. What is the schedule going to be like for the SED days now? For some reason I see us doing drills and practicing techniques in groups. Im not saying that wouldnt be cool, im sure the guys from Yahama can teach me alot of stuff, but I paid for 5 hours of open track and im hoping that isnt cut too far back. Im not bitching or complaining yet, just wondering what is going to change from normal SED days.
There will be plenty of open track time for you. We understand that members are paying for the track time as well as the instruction.