F/S/T 2005 yzf600r, clean title- $2700 obo

Garrison

2000!

I'm looking to either sell or trade my street/track bike. It's in great mechanical condition (oil changed with full synthetic every 3k), with a clean title.

Specs:

.9kg Racetech springs
Full yoshi TRC
-1/+2 JT
Sharkskins (lowsided at CMP)
K&N filter
Jetted stage 2
Flow Commander
Wave rotors
Galfer SS lines
Vesrah RJL pads
Vortex clip-ons
Barnett Clutch
Barnett clutch springs
Mototeck undertail
T-rex frame sliders
I also have an factory pro ignition rotor you can have along with the
bike that advances timing on the engine +5 degrees (good for about 4hp
and 4ftlb, plus easier start-ups, etc)

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

The fairings are a little rough, but I can sand and repaint at buyers request.
As you can see, you're getting a nicely equipped bike for little more than the value of the mods. She runs well and right now has been winterized and is just sitting waiting for her new owner to come along. If someone is serious I will put the new battery and refill with coolant so you can ride her off "if" you want to.

Only thing it really needs is new spring on the rear for a heavier rider (too soft for my liking, I weigh 190lb) and to bend the rear brake lever back.

Just looking for something new, without too much hassle. I've got my track setup for next year and I have no need for this bike; she's just been doing to-from school street duty.

Willing to trade for 2-strokes, newer wrecked 600's/twins, SV's, RC-51's, etc OR a manual Subaru Impreza (Or other AWD). Can add some cash to anything listed, but MOSTLY looking for the car. Please throw up whatever you've got.

Peace