F/S: Tire tree

ayotte6pc

Ok, its a knock off of sorts. I was messing around when I bought my welder and built a tire tree. Very similar to the PitBull except:

mine is made of heavy wall pipe instead of square tube
Mine is painted, not annodized
Mine has cheapie wheels and a bolt axle, but rolls the same (How fast does a tire tree need to go?)

Mine isnt perfect, but does in fact serve the purpose.

Heres a link to pics, make me an offer, I really dont need it and Im tired of moving it!

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/matveyandy/Tire%20Tree/

ayotte6pc

well, it holds your extra tires for a race/track day. Extremely convenient on those days where the weather is messing with you, and youre torn between rains and DOT's... and assuming you have spare wheels with tires mounted on them!

Its a neat way of keeping your spare wheels and tires in plain view, with warmers on, and ready to go at a moments notice... Mostly used in racing, but honestly worth about 10,000 poser points at any trackday. (I believe NESBA will give you an extra 2500 with a membership! :) )

ayotte6pc

Yes, you can plant it in the yard and it will eventually grow tires, unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that as it takes at least 4 years fr that to happen and the warranty is up

aboooooouuuuuttttttttt

Nowish.

It will also grant you 3 wishes. Again, no warranties on that either.

TJ-644

tire tree

You wouldn't be going to NJMP in November would ya? I'd like to see it man to tree. Would you take $40 for it