Fantastic job by NESBA at Beaverun

eettare

I big thanks to all the control riders for putting on a great track day with only one incident in the morning. Fewest flags I have ever seen at any track day I have ever been too.

PJZOCC624

I don't know about that, Geoff.... Kevin told me to go faster/twist the throttle on the top of the hill and I did. Maybe I'm just a sheep and am that easily convinced.... GREAT DAY today by everyone! Looking forward to tomorrow!

fitz

Great day Saturday, did you guys run Sunday? Normally when I have rain Beaver has rain and it's been raining here all day. Hope some how it missed ya.

fitz

PJZOCC624

Ran on Sunday. First 2&1/2 sessions were wet. 4-6 sessions dry then rain. Turned out to be a pretty decent day considering what it COULD have been.

Hambone

It was a great weekend. Nesba doesn't control the throttle hand, that's true, but the CR's do help to put on a great show. Many thanks to Buck for setting up my suspension and throwing down a demonstration of fast laps. Shit, thanks to all the CR's. Them there are some cool fellas!

buck34

What a great weekend!

Thanks to folks that took advantage of the NESBA Demo program! What a great oppertunity to test ride the latest sport bikes Yamaha has to offer. If there are any suggestions that you have on how we can make the program a better experience for you, by all means you can e-mail me directly and I'll pass your suggestions on.

Big congrats to ALL the bumps. Kimmie and Diane, I'm looking forward to watching you two show the I guys how it's done! And after seeing Barb ride this weekend, I think you may have some company soon.

Mike, great seeing you again, I'm glad we were able to get your suspension dialed in.

Also, thanks to all the CRs that worked their butts off all weekend, Great job!

Bossgobbler

This was my best weekend at the Beav to date. Love the track and had great time. Nice to meet some new folks and see some familiar faces. PJ's war whoop set a great tone for my best session of the day on Sunday. Thanks PJ!

Derek and Craig - Hope to see you at NJMP this summer. Nice riding together and shooting the shit.