FasterSafer.com, any comments?

denbsteph

PM sent

Thanks for restablishing my thought process. Just need to slow down and use those skills I learned from YCRS and saferfaster.com.

Dennis

Godfather

Out of Context

denbsteph;254856 wrote: I had my first incident yesterday at VIR North with another Club. Went down in turn one, second lap of second session. Too much speed, not good body position, front washed out. I want to say I was pretty close to the ground already because I remember going down, looking over my left shoulder and seeing the bike cart wheeling. Well I was already in the sprawled out superman position on my stomach sliding into the mud. I did not hit my head (that was good), I felt the ground to make sure I had stopped, I jumped up and ran to the wall. ADVRacer, Godfather were right behind me, Godfather said I jumped up like a cat shot out of a cannon. I'm good no issues, not even sore. The gauntlet part of the gloves, near the velcro looked as if they were burnt ( that was odd), but did not go thru. Leathers are in great shape no issues with them. Other than that I'm good. Need to replay the event in my head and try and see what went wrong with ME :)
Dennis,

You mis-quoted in this post... I said, "you looked like a FAT CAT that got shot out of a cannon"!!!! :haha:

R/
Godfather

bmrboy

denbsteph;255068 wrote: :argh: A$$hole! :flipoff:
now,now, secret squirrel, be nice... Godfather knows best... what happened to you was the exact same thing that
happened to me exactly 1 yr to the day..[minus broken ankle] cold day, cold track , cold tires = bad day :argh:

you,Scott,john,Godfather are all very GOOD riders, sheet happens.. But I know and john knows too... Godfather agrees
its time for race rubber !!!! if your only getting 1 1/2 days from a rear, Godfather gets 1 day its time .....
and waking up sunday morning floating in a puddle, does'nt help with things !!!!!!!

So don't be hard on yourself... we will talk in the off season, get a new game plan figured out for you,you will be fine :D

denbsteph

bmrboy;255070 wrote: now,now, secret squirrel, be nice... Godfather knows best... what happened to you was the exact same thing that
happened to me exactly 1 yr to the day..[minus broken ankle] cold day, cold track , cold tires = bad day :argh:

you,Scott,john,Godfather are all very GOOD riders, sheet happens.. But I know and john knows too... Godfather agrees
its time for race rubber !!!! if your only getting 1 1/2 days from a rear, Godfather gets 1 day its time .....
and waking up sunday morning floating in a puddle, does'nt help with things !!!!!!!

So don't be hard on yourself... we will talk in the off season, get a new game plan figured out for you,you will be fine :D

Thanks Mike, I jumped on the Fizzer yesterday and it was a little rough going for the first 10 minutes, but on the way to my destination this AM, I was hanging off the bike again.

Race Rubber for the Squirrel? I'll look into it. Thanks again Mike, enjoyed talking with you the other night, see ya soon. :)