Fathead you!!!!

erick1670

ok, one day I was board and I was checking the Fathead site and now you can fathead your self. I allwasy wanted one so I had then make me one of the track day.
I place it at work b/c if I try to have it at home the wife would :spank:
so now that I see it at work everyday, it make me feel like I`m at a racing paddock, like the super stars :D (hey just dreaming)

what you guys think?

avizpls

#11-A
your wife is just willing to say what everyone at work now thinks.

Maybe its just me and where I work, but I would be the lauging stock of the water cooler if I came off as that concieted and self-important because I take my motorcycle to ride non-competitivley around a track.

fasterthanu

avizpls;144265 wrote: your wife is just willing to say what everyone at work now thinks.

Maybe its just me and where I work, but I would be the lauging stock of the water cooler if I came off as that concieted and self-important because I take my motorcycle to ride non-competitivley around a track.
You are probably already the laughingstock where you work anyway.

Now stop being a DOUCHEBAG. It's asshats like yourself that give this board a bad image, so go to the wera board and be a jerk. They'll eat you for lunch.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I have a pic of me on the track at work. Don't think I'd be allowed to put up a large "fathead", but they're kinda cool. I do have a large, blank wall in the garage...hmmmm....

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
What would your wife do if you turned fasterthanu's avatar into a fathead?

That didn't sound right........

JayhawkInDC

Not a bad idea...I don't know that I would put it in my office, but in the garage or something would be sweet.

BigBird

i think its a cool idea...it looks like its in a gym or somewhere with weights, and I think that's a good place to put it. I put up wallpapers on my computer of my track photos at work sometimes, but its usually pics of VR46 or Spies or Herrin.

I say its our passion/addiction and you show it any how you want it. I might do something like that in my garage. I seriously like the idea.:cool:

rk97

avizpls;144274 wrote: ^ Yeah, I'd do it at home before the office.
It looks like he either works at a gym, or he's high enough up in his company that he can have weights in his office, and that flies.

With that in mind, I don't think his choice of artwork is going to make anyone flinch.

I'd do it in my garage, or my office ...if I had one.

I'll wait for white plates before I buy anything larger than an 8x10 of myself though :)

erick1670

yes I work at a gym.
This came about b/c one day I was showing my pics of a track day to my client and one my co-trainers sejust it that should Fathead it, we have a few of then in the gym of foot-ball, tennis players, so we ask our boss if I could and he gave me the green ligth.
But I wasnt so sure about b/c I`m not that self center or like to brag about any thing, but riding is the one thing that makes me happy:adore::D, so went ahead and did it and every time that someone ask who`s that the the guys at work point at me and they said THAT`S COOL, feels good.
Plus we or I said, that`s why I work out to stay in shape so I can do this.

I dont have it at home b/c dont have a place to put it, plus the wife would not be that happy to place it in the living room:D, she`s content that I do ride and do track days but she thinks that I`m to obsesst about anything motorcycle related.

I figure share the idea with you guys

erick1670

Smithereens;144272 wrote: What would your wife do if you turned fasterthanu's avatar into a fathead?

That didn't sound right........
if is her, she would not object.
someone ells better start packing:D
why do you think I dint try to have it home, she already thinks that spend to much time and stuff with my bikes :dunno: maybe:D

rk97

I don't think it's egotistical to have it up at a gym, especially if there are other fatheads up already. We have a pretty unique hobby. some people will think it's silly, and other people will think it's pretty cool.

I have a pic of myself on the bike as my desktop background on my computer. practically the same thing. when we have prospective owners in the office, it's started a conversation or two. Usually our owners are cruiser riders and start with, "is that you? you must be crazy." But it gets them talking about taking their Harley across the country, and I listen politely before mentioning that the AMA has an XR1200 class :p

Gorecki

Seems like a harmless bit of fun adding a little spice to an environment. I couldn't do it. But at least it makes for conversation or otherwise boring walls less boring...why the hell not? :rolleyes:

Meat

I think it is pretty cool if you can do that in the place you work and people think it is cool. Like many offices, mine lacks any sort of art on the walls. The only things that are on the walls pertain to my job directly.

I would welcome art....especially umbrella girl art, but that would NEVER fly in my office.

So more power to you. I think the pic/fathead is fun and cool. I probably wouldn’t do it, but I think it is cool that you did.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;144197 wrote: ok, one day I was board and I was checking the Fathead site and now you can fathead your self. I allwasy wanted one so I had then make me one of the track day.
I place it at work b/c if I try to have it at home the wife would :spank:
so now that I see it at work everyday, it make me feel like I`m at a racing paddock, like the super stars :D (hey just dreaming)

what you guys think?
Erick,
That's pretty cool my man!! and to have it at work is even better, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home anyway...:) It'll look good on the side of an enclosed trailer...:idea:

avizpls

#11-A
erick1670;144289 wrote: yes I work at a gym.

Plus we or I said, that`s why I work out to stay in shape so I can do this.
That makes good sense. In your case, all for it. I just imagine doing that where I work (R&D offices) and it would be way out of place.

plus, im 155 lbs soaking wet at 6'3". I know nothing about gyms :dunno: