figer it out!

jimgl3

there are two kinds of people ridin this big ball... the ones that dive in and figer sht out and the ones that have to be shown how

which are you?

p.s. i'm about sick of having to show everyone where i work how to do every freaking thing in the cosmos! how the F do you get through law school if you cant work a freaking vcr or a laptop?:argh::banghead:

smack28752

Little wound up about something there Jim?

BTW, can you tell me how to get one of them little SMILIE figures onto a post!?!?!

Just kidding.... take a deep breath... close your eyes and swing a baseball bat!!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
What is a VCR? I don't understand!

There are plenty of people out there with book smarts but have absolutely no street smarts or common sense. I basically just call those people my friends! Especially NoBull!

:flipoff:

RyanITV

Admin
Thunderace;48274 wrote: What is a VCR? I don't understand!

There are plenty of people out there with book smarts but have absolutely no street smarts or common sense. I basically just call those people my friends! Especially NoBull!

That's me - my wife claims I'm the dumbest smart person she knows. My friends tend to agree.

Ryan

Joe Vital

dude, i know what you mean; what i can't stand is that where i work there are these IT guys that don't seem to want to help me figer out how to work the damn equipment. i am a physicist, i learned quantum mechanics, not information systems infrastructure...makes me want to close my eyes take a deep breath and swing a baseball bat...

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
My dad's the head IT guy for M&T Bank, and still gets calls from people asking how to get their cupholder working again (cd-rom drive).

NoBull

thunderace;48274 wrote: what is a vcr? I don't understand!

There are plenty of people out there with book smarts but have absolutely no street smarts or common sense. I basically just call those people my friends! Especially nobull!

OUCH!!!!!!

And this from a guy who can't program his friggin DVR to record MotoGP. "Figer" that out. :banghead:

Demps

relax...apparently you know everything. Not everybody does. We ask that you please bear with us.

jimgl3

Demps;48320 wrote: relax...apparently you know everything. Not everybody does. We ask that you please bear with us.
not everything... i can't figer out how to get outta B group! so you've got me hands down there! :adore:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Twist that black thingy on the right more and use less of that bar looking whatchamacallit in front of it. Need anything else :D

jimgl3

slow_honda;48346 wrote: Twist that black thingy on the right more and use less of that bar looking whatchamacallit in front of it. Need anything else :D
yeah, that's what Pitzer said... more gas!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
katie told me the same thing.......

flamefarts.jpg

ERB68

Ok, question genius.

Who is the bigger fool, the lazy people who won't "figer" it out. Or the fool who keeps showing them/fixin' it?

I'm just sayin'

jimgl3

ERB68;48370 wrote: Ok, question genius.

Who is the bigger fool, the lazy people who won't "figer" it out. Or the fool who keeps showing them/fixin' it?

I'm just sayin'
No Doubt!:agree: