Finally A Pretty Face In A Group !!!

lbsaxman

Control Rider
Congrats Jessica on the bump to A you looked great out there !!! sorry about that close pass in 14 Welcome To A !!

noobinacan

sorry about close pass?? Its on LIKE Donkey kong now!

for the official welcome.
I vote for a 10 second head start ahead of the field after lunch.

cupcakes

Why thank you Mr LB, and let’s put it this way just don’t touch me and we are cool… :p

My thank yous for this long road so far: Obviously, thanks to Darren for the nod and riding with me, yesterday was lots of fun! A big thanks to all of those who have given me great advice or just made me laugh the past few years, it has all make me the rider I am today. Big thanks to Mr. John Dunham to being my friend through it all, the help, the support, and of course, the rides, I really wouldn’t be anywhere without all of that! (By the way 22 I Nesba days – I win)

AND to those that weren’t there. Pullen, you are the only person I know of that exists that I can call on my way to Roebling Road and get exact brake markers, turn in points and other references. However, it works better when you are present to keep me focused and going faster. We need you, I need you! (Okay, I need Lynda more… but if you go, then she will use it as an excuse to see me.) It takes a paddock to raise a Cupcake. :( Sad faces! (You guys ought to thank John Vance’s (sp?) friend because he gave me two cupcakes Saturday night… he had to give me a second one after Chalk knocked the first one on the ground….) And not a CR thank you, but thanks to Marietta Motorsports in Georgia for the race support, the extra track time, and wrenching on the bikes! Poor Frankie…

My biggest thanks to Taylor Wells; thanks for not letting me take myself to seriously, thanks for getting me to relax and play out there, thanks for going slow enough that I could pretend that I was catching you, thanks for making NESBA my home.

Speaking of NESBA, what an awesome organization! I’ve ridden with lots of other groups and we all have good and bad days, but there is nothing like a NESBA day. Thanks to all the directors and assistant directors for giving me such an amazing environment to go fast! Also, a thumbs up to all the corner workers that did an awesome job yesterday but that I didn’t get to wave too, I will pretend I am waving to them now. Lastly, love to all those other NESBA members that ride with me, feed me (WOO!! IRISH RACING!), and just put up with me.

Finally A Pretty Face In A Group !!!

Are you kidding? How do you think I got there? Someone had to balance out the Lockharts! :eek:uttahere:

dpullen

Awesome job, cupcake! I'm proud of you for putting it all together! Word has it that you were rolling well, smooth and consistent. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to see it!

corymac

That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job. I hope to be out there soon. If I can't ride at CMP, I'll will be cooking for that weekend atleast.

bike428

D.Brown;237575 wrote: Congrats. Let the beatings begin.
Word! It is official. I just updated the system. Not sure what that heading about finally a pretty face in A is all about. D Brown been in A for years!!! :dunno: