Finally got to ride with Katie

Burnall4

Finished up the SED today at VIR north and had a blast...it was a great day and a hell of a work out. I finally got to ride with Katie. I know she was riding at a 10th of her speed but it made me feel fast.

Thanks a bunch Katie :D

This is Lemondrop's video of it, there is a lot more footage but I just cut it out to give a taste the whole thing was 12 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZihFr96Hh8 ->I am in the white leathers in front of Lemondrop(who is actually taking the footage) and Katie is obviously the control rider with me

it is soooooooo nice when there are only 39 people in the group and its a green track, I had so much open track every where it was amazing, got to work on a lot of things I needed to without hitting a wall of slow riders. Now if I can just get my entrance speed down to match my mid corner/exit speed i will be set ;)

Katie785

I had a blast working with you yesterday, You really picked up through 1 and 7 in a matter of 2 or 3 laps.. Great Job!!! I'll see you out there next time for sure!

Burnall4

I will have to show the whole video sometime...thanks again.

I will be at njmp Sunday and I will be doing something over the June 4/5/6 or whatever that weekend is...

I have to go to my stupid grad school graduation tomorrow or I would be up there now with Lemondrop:argh:

tstd2

I got to ride with katie on my first track day and let me say she actually hekped me a lot. i rode jefferson about a year ago. that was one hell of a day. I believe it was her b/f that had wrecked on the first session of the day becasue todd had lost an oil cap or something in turn one and i think 3 people wnet down. anyways she can ride like i would dream of doing one day. as for now i have to wait til the police find my bike.

bastards stole it mothers day lol

snikwad

I've never ridden with Katie as such, but I've caught up to her working with other cats, and followed her briefly thru a few turns.

That's one mad smooth girl, some CRs are smooth, some not so smooth, she's def butter on that bike.

Maybe one day, nesba midlant CRs fukin rock. Period.