Fire Sale on bikes, bike parts, .... let's call it a winter garage sale

vtjballeng

I have a lot of stuff I am not using and need to clear it out of my Garage in Richmond, VA. Here is a quick list:

[list type=decimal][*]2001 Suzuki Katana (high idles when warmed). It has been dropped a few times and is the trainer edition bike but otherwise runs well.[*]Pazzo Clutch lever for above Katana or some other applications[*]2003 Kawasaki 636 Stock Muffler[*]2003 Kawasaki 636 Power Commander[*]Honda F2 Engine[*]Honda 929 Engine[*]Honda F3 Engine parts (everything there, never finished a freshening)[*]1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Frame with no Title[*]1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Frame with Indiana Salvage Title[*]1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Wiring Harness1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Stock Muffler160/60/zr17 Pirelli Supercorsa rear tire circa 2003, unused and in otherwise good shape1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Misc Parts1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Wheels1996 Honda CBR600 F3 Full unpainted Sharkskin body2006 Suzuki GSXR-600 stock tires, 25% life on the rear and 75% life on the front8 inch 4 lug trailer wheel & tire5Hp Sears 30 gallon portable horizontal air compressor2007 Honda / Craftsman Mower Self-Propelled (runs well, barely used)2001? Craftsman Briggs Self-Propelled Mower (didn't run last time I fired it up)[/list type=decimal]
Try to make some reasonable offers and I will be selling everything. I have more items to be sold and will try to get a better inventory this weekend but just wanted to get these items out there to try and start clearing them out as I need the room.

vtjballeng

snikwad;106440 wrote: says Richmond.
Yes it does. To be specific, I am about 3.5 hours northeast of Danville by 360 or 58 to I85 in Richmond's West End. I will be down in Danville several times this track season but I'm hoping to move these parts and make some room in my shop earlier than the first VIR day.

rk97

katana 600 or 750?

I've been casually looking for a 750 that's been dropped to strip down and hooliganize.

vtjballeng

lemondrop;106546 wrote: you drive too slow!! only takes me 2.5 :p
It usually takes me more like 3 but yeah. Triple digit speeding tickets and license revocations forced me to learn the error of my ways. I now stick with cruise control and 6-9mph over. I still have friends who will drive 25+ mph over but then take crazy long rest stops... go figure.

katana 600 or 750?
600 as it makes for a better trainer. Still a nice bike with good power... more power than my 2006 Kawasaki 650r twin despite being air/oil cooled.

Price for the salvage F3 frame
How does $100 sound? I can ship at cost from my warehouse or you can pick it up. IIRC it is oversize class I via UPS from Richmond, VA so a guess would be something like $60 or less for shipment to NC. PM or email might be easiest to work out the details, email is just my username here @gmail.com.

rk97

i suppose with enough weight stripped off, the 600 could be a fun hooligan bike too.

pics to radakchr at yahoo.com

what are you looking to get for it?