First track day coming up! heres my list of what to bring. do i need anything else?

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

beac83;123888 wrote: Don't forget your BIKE KEY!

It seems to happen to someone almost every track weekend.
:agree: Dude I was looking for that one on all the lists that I seen above and I think no 1 had it on there. I almost did it this past weekend!

maybe at least one ice cold beer for after the last session as you are grinning ear to ear about how much fun you just had !!!

FaceRace98

my list is
Bike
Gear
canopy
bag of tools : The ones used most are metric allen wrench, sockets, and screwdrivers. throw some zip-ties and duct tape in there too.
front and rear stand
chair
gas
sunscreen
spare chlothes
cooler
ext cord with splitter
warmers
water & Gatorade
small portable walmart generator
tire guage
ziplock bag with spare nuts and bolts
If your camping then bring a tent or something to sleep in with pillows and sleeping bag.
I always put the key in the ignition and double check that I have it and all my riding gear right before I roll out.

My list is abbreviated because I have an open trailor and must put this stuff in the back of an SUV.
Keep it somewhat simple on your first day and concentrate on riding. You will be exhausted by the end of the day and the more you bring the more you have to load in the evening. Have fun and be ready to judge every purchase you make in how many tires or trackdays you could have bought with the same $.

Cooly0

Here's My checklist.

I'm still working out how I should fill it out when it's the trackday ...

TrackDayCheckList-Jeffs.jpg

Trent1098S

Love the hospital directions. My wife still has directions from Putnam to the hospital nailed to the corkboard next to 20-odd-some NESBA wristbands.

razorback57

trickyricky;126656 wrote: I think that, maybe, event notification paperwork? Nesba memership card (never recieved one myself :dunno:)?

i never got a membership card either... hope that doesnt effect anything. became a member about a month ago. i have a membership number though... :dunno:

jfeagin

Gotta be sure you have that waiver form signed. And a picture ID.

I've got a membership card, but no one has ever asked to see it. At least not until my next track day, I suppose. :cool:

RandyO

Nice list but next will be at least a 24' trailer :)
Besides my bike and riding gear...

I take enough tools to change a tire (front or rear)
Water, 10x10 awning, and a chair.. to date, I have not needed the tools but I ride like an old lady..

Buckeye96

Just did my first track day down at Jennings. How many of the tracks have shore power in the paddock?
Or is it pretty rare?

JC~DUC1098R

All, I'm new to NESBA and this Forum but I have to tell you, completely impressed with the friendly, fun-oriented nature of this discussion board... I've been doing track days since '08 (not very long), and have never encountered a group this open and friendly... refreshing... I'm driving out to Barber in late August for the 2-day there and am even more excited after reading here.... looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

fitz

JC~DUC1098R;206273 wrote: All, I'm new to NESBA and this Forum but I have to tell you, completely impressed with the friendly, fun-oriented nature of this discussion board... I've been doing track days since '08 (not very long), and have never encountered a group this open and friendly... refreshing... I'm driving out to Barber in late August for the 2-day there and am even more excited after reading here.... looking forward to meeting and making new friends.
A Texan huh?

I just hiked your highest mountain a couple weeks ago.

IMG_9204.jpg

And Welcome to NESBA!

JC~DUC1098R

Are there not many of us (Texans) on this thread? All honesty, i can't claim Texas heritage (born n raised in Hawaii), but been here 19 years now...

Re: Hike: not been there myself, but hear its amazing.. thanks for the note.... still reading through all the posts... 4 hours now and counting.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
JC~DUC1098R;206273 wrote: All, I'm new to NESBA and this Forum but I have to tell you, completely impressed with the friendly, fun-oriented nature of this discussion board... I've been doing track days since '08 (not very long), and have never encountered a group this open and friendly... refreshing... I'm driving out to Barber in late August for the 2-day there and am even more excited after reading here.... looking forward to meeting and making new friends.
welcome!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk