First Track Day Questions NJMP 07/01

Woodaran

One I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Anthony and will be doing my first track day this Saturday at NJMP. I'll have the Red/White L3 GSXR 600 if you want to come by and say hi!

Also, I read on N2's site that tech opens at 7 am but my main question is when is the mandatory riders meeting?

Thanks in advance and hope to meet some new people this weekend!

Hello Anthony, the riders meeting is not long after tech...I think maybe 8 or 8:30ish...one of the control riders will most likely chime in with a more concrete answer. Welcome...ride smart and have fun...see ya Saturday...

chrisplm

Chris
Welcome Anthony! Typically Tech is open at 7 and closes at 8am sharp.
Riders meeting follows at 8:15. (But be sure to listen for announcements incase it changes) Enjoy your first day!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Anthony welcome. I'll be riding Friday - Sunday, if you need anything, have questions or are looking for a pit friend stop by, just look for the KTM easy up with a couple of KTM's underneath it at the back of a 5thwheel puma toy hauler.

Tom

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Yup........

07:00 - Tech/Registration Open
08:00 - Tech/Registration Closes
08:15 - Mandatory Riders Meeting
09:00 - Advanced Group on track
09:20 - Intermediate Group on track
09:40 - Novice Group on track
10:00 - 12:00 - Repeat Above Schedule
12:00 - 01:00 - Lunch (Optional Lunch Classroom Session @ 12:30)
1:00 - Repeat Group Sessions
05:00 - Track goes cold

Any changes to the above schedule will be announced.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! If you haven't already, please read the riders manual. It's on the main home screen under trackdays, manuals & forms. Right after the general riders meeting, there is a mandatory novice group meeting in the classroom. Additional information will be provided. Since this is your very first trackday, you'll be assigned a CR (control rider) to go out on track with you and a few other new folks. They'll show you the proper lines. There's another classroom session at lunch where topics such as body position will be discussed.
Stay hydrated and be prepared to have a blast!