First track day vir north!!!

Unbroken13

Just wanted to say thanx to Matt and mondo for hanging around and showing me the ropes... Thanx to all the crs and to nesba... Today was amazing!!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!!!!

(RRRRRR)

All the CRs are awesome...they really want you to be smooth, safe, but most of all have fun! Your hooked eh?!

matt2212

I had lots of fun pitting with you and talking with you over the last few weeks as you got ready. The family took a bunch of my time this weekend but I'm glad you had fun, taking the extra time to walk the track Saturday night will payoff. See you at the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Matt, Good on you for taking the lead on this program, seems to be a huge help!!

Unbroken13

Yea the track walk was great... It was cool to see the race line standing there.. Also the whole point to point statement made more sense...the cr info was on point...

Unbroken13

Yea u can drive over to north and get it... I heard its pricy... Just buy 2 Walmart 5 gallon ones... Cheaper in the long run... I ran all day on a tank and a half...
Well I will definitely see you at the end of the month... I drive a black tundra and ride a old blue and white gsxr #113...
Hopefully I will be pitted near Matt... The advanced guys are fast and are big help... Just don't let all the info overwhelm you... There's Alot to learn...

Irish01

vinny337;275662 wrote: Matt, Good on you for taking the lead on this program, seems to be a huge help!!
I am 100% with you Brotha, Matt is gonna roll with this! What huge help for newcomers, wish they had this back when I first joined :agree:

Unbroken13

I wanna ride so bad... But I see race fairings in my future... Riding the track was amazing... Now it feels pointless to even ride it on the street... Luckily I still got the Harley.... Atleast till it sells...

matt2212

You will fond people in tents, trailers, toy haulers, even sleeping under there ez ups

Welcome to NESBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk