Fitz's wife talking

slowpoke

Eileen - just heard about this and was so bummed out for you and Fitz. please send him my best as i always have a great time with him at the track. he's a helluva nice guy and i hope he heals up quickly and completely.
great that he has you by his side.

EngineNoO9

Hope he heals up quick.

While on the subject, I was very pleased with the staff and doctors at Winchester Medical Center. The place isn't very big but I was very well taken care of there so hopefully he is too.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Eileen,
Thanks for the update.....whole bunch of us pulling for Patrick and we're all thankful that he's got someone like you taking care of him.
Hope he heals quickly.
Kris

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Eileen, I am happy to hear no signs of permanent injury. Give my best to Patrick and please wish him a speedy recovery.

Gorecki

I marked this thread right after it was started but just realized I never said anything.

I don't know Patrick very well other than he's made me laugh a few times and has the same birthday as my wife.

This thread gave me the willies as I feared for the worst and had no idea something had happened.

I'm glad to hear he's in better shape than not and hope he heals up QUICKLY and COMPLETELY.

We've got your back Eileen. If there's ANYTHING you need at all, JUST SAY SO! I'm sure I speak for all of us when saying we'll do anything/everything we can to help!

Brian

CptCurt

Hey Fitz. Sorry to hear you are all busted up. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. As my Uncle used to say, "It'll feel better when it stops hurtin' " ;)

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
If it's any consolation, you we're riding really well! Get well soon and if you need any special "healing" baked goods, let me know. I know Eileen will take good care of you.