Florida Man Attacks N2 Cookout At Homestead

New to the N2 family, live in Tampa, never had COVID but have been diagnosed with chronic two-wheeled gyroscopic fever.

With that out of the way, what a great four days at Homestead with YCRS and the N2 Track Team!

Thanks to Rob, Kris, Tea, Kappy, AJ, the entire BHM team, Mike Davis, Quent, Robert and all the great riders I met this past week.

First track day with N2 but not my last. Really, really appreciate all the Great Americans, the camaraderie, the excellent coaching and the BBQ was the best!

See y’all soon!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Good meeting you in the school and seeing you for the weekend. If you make it up north look me up at the track. There's. 30% chance I'll make it to the Deep South for Robeling.

Tom

RobValMillCBR

New to the N2 family, live in Tampa, never had COVID but have been diagnosed with chronic two-wheeled gyroscopic fever.

With that out of the way, what a great four days at Homestead with YCRS and the N2 Track Team!

Thanks to Rob, Kris, Tea, Kappy, AJ, the entire BHM team, Mike Davis, Quent, Robert and all the great riders I met this past week.

First track day with N2 but not my last. Really, really appreciate all the Great Americans, the camaraderie, the excellent coaching and the BBQ was the best!

See y’all soon!
It was a Great time!! I am pretty sure we both will be at Jennings in April with Corsa & MTD. I hope to attend the YCRS training

See you soon

It was a Great time!! I am pretty sure we both will be at Jennings in April with Corsa & MTD. I hope to attend the YCRS training

See you soon
Hey, Robert - great to see you again. Looking forward to Jennings in April. We’re doing two events - one at the beginning and the other at the end of April so you have some flexibility.

If you’re interested in teaming up for some track day travel, reach out by PM to let me know. My calendar is full of track days so we could probably line up something if you’re interested in getting to know other tracks (CMP, VIR, NJMP, etc).

RobValMillCBR

Wow!! I would love to be able to do that!! I will definitely lets you know if I can make it to any of the events you will be attending. I am trying to get Road Atlanta this July taken care of

I am going over to Corsa today to secure my spot for April