For Sale: 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track/Street (Clean Clear Title)

Son of Sam

For Sale is a 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 with 11,162 miles and a clean & clear title, Located in northern NJ (Lake Hopatcong to be exact)

Bike Facts: I purchased the bike brand new off the showroom floor back in 2006 with the intention of riding it on the street. Ended up doing a track day and the rest is history. I made it a dedicated track bike but the title is clear so it can be put back on the street.

The bike has been down once - last October (low speed cold tire crash coming out of the chicance on Tbolt 1st lap out). Luckily no major damage was done (i.e., rashed bodywork, bent clip on, bent rearset). The only evidence of the crash is a golf ball size dent in tank (pictured below)...everything else was fixed. The bike is adult owned and well maintained and the motor is completely stock. The only reason I'm selling is because I drank the R6 Kool-Aid and I'm going to buy one to see what they're all about.

Over the years I've done some mods to it - which are listed below.

Modifications:

- Attack body work (Andrew Swenson paint)
- Vortex rear sets
- Woodcraft clip-ons
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Motion Pro quick turn throttle (with various cams)
- M4 slip on
- brembo master cylinder
- Galfer SS front brake lines
- GPR steering stabilizer
- 520 Conversion
- Afam sprockets (-1/+2)
- Keyless gas cap
- Shorty levers
- Safety wired (not completely race spec - I just wanted to make sure the most important parts didn't fall off while riding)
- Wired for GPX Pro Lap Timer to capture throttle position, brake on/off, RPM, gear (Note: Lap timer not included)

Extras/Spares:

- Service manual (my gixxer bible)
- 2 sets of keys
- Clip-on bars
- Stock goodies (tail with seat, left and right side, mirrors, etc.)
- Front and rear stands
- Couple sets of Pirelli take offs
- Rashed Attack bodywork upper and tail (can probably be fixed if you're patient enough - I wasn't)
- Miscellaneous other little tidbits that I am probably forgetting

Now for the business part of this post...cost: $4,000 for everything. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have and can be reached at:

salbert14@gmail.com
201-679-2024 (call or text)

2012SamBike1.jpg

2012SamBike3.jpg

photo.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I hate to see you sell it...I rode with Sam the entire season and this bike is very clean and well maintained!! TTT

Son of Sam

I was torn about selling it but decided to jump into the deep end and make the switch to an R6.

I'm a little guy (not a big bruiser like you and Sim) and think the R6 will fit me better.

Don't worry, I'll be out there chasing you again next year!