For Sale 9/13 Summit B

Casper

Yup, thats a sale. JPR, I would take his crawfishing tail to small claims court. I know a great lawyer who would just LOVE to help out with subpoenas, etc.

cjunk23

Casper;15556 wrote: Yup, thats a sale. JPR, I would take his crawfishing tail to small claims court. I know a great lawyer who would just LOVE to help out with subpoenas, etc.
Please....tell me what your "lawyer" will sue me for?????? I would LOVE TO KNOW!!!

1. I never emailed NESBA - He did

2. I emailed him telling I am NOT SELLING.

2. HE SENT A PAYPAL PAYMENT AFTER I SENT AN EMAIL SAYING I WAS NOT SELLING!!

3. He sent emails THREATING me to sell or "I will not have fun saturday".

4. I denied his paypal.

So CASPER.....what would your "lawyer" sue me for? I made ZERO money, denied his payment, and never confirmed. Please.....know the facts first before you post in front of hundreds of people...just to make yourself not look so bad. :poorguy:

Im done posting here...slander all you want.

Casper - Read the manual about sales. Point number 18 on the pdf "Sales must be authorzied through NESBA via email or it is not honored"
IF you need help finding it let me know and I can show you the direct link.....get your facts straight buddy.

Casper

Bad English

Carlos, I would sue you for breach of contact. Weather or not NESBA actually honors the sale is irrelevant because the sale was made (read FINAL) when JPR accepted your written offer with his written acceptance.

You can't latter just change your mind, no matter how much you would like to do so.

The fact that you made zero money is also not my concern. Rather, you caused the buyer to LOSE a significant sum of money and time.

If NESBA doesn't ban you for being an a**, I'll take JPR's case for FREE just because I believe people like you give motorcyclists a bad name.

Have a great day. :D

cjunk23

Casper;15811 wrote: Carlos, I would sue you for breach of contact. Weather or not NESBA actually honors the sale is irrelevant because the sale was made (read FINAL) when JPR accepted your written offer with his written acceptance.

You can't latter just change your mind, no matter how much you would like to do so.

The fact that you made zero money is also not my concern. Rather, you caused the buyer to LOSE a significant sum of money and time.

If NESBA doesn't ban you for being an a**, I'll take JPR's case for FREE just because I believe people like you give motorcyclists a bad name.

Have a great day. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you dont know the facts and think you have the case won. - Payment was sent AFTER sale was canceled!!!!!!! It would be different if payment was sent right away and then I canceled, but it was sent hours AFTER I canceled- Im tired of ths thread. And PLEASE Casper PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
take me on and try to sue me for nothing, rules are rules and you cant change them for your advantage. Its so amusing you say you do this you do that and you dont know the facts!!! I really wouldnt want you on my side.....I didnt post ALL the emails line he did because quite frankly....YOU DONT MATTER. In fact your not even involved at all but think you have a case. I have emailed NESBA all the email chains.

Im done here....continue your posts about me and continue your fun Casper. No more response from me....

Casper

Junk, the VERY best that you can hope for in this situation is that you get away with screwing over another member. And that Sir, is an insult to all of us.

styles

JRP's threatening e-mail to cjunk was an inappropriate action to recoup his losses which would forfeit his claim in a lawsuit. In pari delicto.

But really it wouldn't even get that far. This crap carried over to another board where JRP already took responsibility for his losses and apologized.

Anyway this is getting old and ridiculous and should be locked/deleted like JRP's original thread.

Casper

Styles, if you think JRP's e-mail was threatening, inappropriate, or otherwise comprises "in pari delicto, you should probably watch less of the Oxygen channel.

Ridiculous is letting one member get away with screwing another over.