For Sale: Bell M5X Daytona Medium (imported from Europe)

BonesDT

Bell M5X Daytona in Black with White Racing Stripe - Medium size

I consider this the safest helmet in the world. Bell Europe's entire line of helmets get 5-Star SHARP ratings. Unlike most of the other 5-Star helmets, the Bell M5X gets 5-Stars with flying colors in that it has top ratings even on the sides.
http://sharp.direct.gov.uk/

The 3.2mm thick anti-fog UV-protect visor is awesome. Comes with a real carry bag. Made in Italy. Not to be confused with the Bell America helmets sold in the U.S., which is a completely different company. It's ECE 22.05 & ACU Gold ratings - not SNELL rated, which is arguably safer.

You can not buy this helmet anywhere in the U.S. I bit the bullet and ordered it from the U.K. and unfortunately, the shape does not fit my head. I would say it's for a round head, not an oval or long oval like mine. I had a pressure point at my forehead.

I can send it back for a full refund, but it's going to cost me another $50 to ship it back. I paid $433.22 plus $37.80 for shipping. These were both the best prices on the internet.

I'll sell it for $430 shipped parcel. I'll upload some pics of the actual helmet soon.

KBacon

Sorry but it won't fit my oval head either... but try one of the newer US Bell Star helmets.. they fit oval heads wonderfully!!!