For sale or trade '04 CBR600RR in PA

boxertwin

I'm selling my Honda CBR600RR to pursue other things. This is a great bike that I purchased last year and rode for three track days. The bike has a clean PA title in my name.

There are so many goodies on this bike, but I'll try and list them off the top of my head:

Arata Ti full exhaust
Power commander
Quick shifter
Slipper clutch
Galfer wave rotors, front
Brembo master cylinder
SS brake lines
Scotts steering damper
Penske suspension front and rear, sprung for a 210lb rider. Recently serviced
Woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets
Woodcraft case covers/frame sliders
Sharkskinz bodywork
Probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting!

The bike will come with the rear stand and full set of spare wheels shown in the pictures. The GPX Pro lap timer and front stand will be available too, but at an additional cost.

This bike runs great and has been well cared for. It has the usual scuffs and dings that a track bike will pick up, but it really looks good!

Price: $4000.00 or will work a trade for a Yamaha WR250R ('08 or newer). I'd consider other street legal dual sport bikes as well depending on what you have.

Price with GPX and front stand: $4500.00 or trade

Thanks for looking!
Chris

IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg
IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3345.jpg

boxertwin

I'll consider working a trade for older BMW motorcycles as well, preferably an older GS. Actually, I'm pretty open to any non-sportbike trades.

boxertwin

Price drop!

$3700 for the bike, rear stand, and spare wheels, $4200 for everything.

Will consider working a trade on a street ready SV as well.

boxertwin

Another price drop:

$3200 for the bike, spare wheels and rear stand. $3700 with the GPX and front stand.

Don't forget to hit me up with trades as well. I'll consider a lot of bikes and a 4wd quad too.

It's probably worth more than that parted out but I'd hate to do that to such a nice bike :(

boxertwin

inner control;185000 wrote: Mileage and how many owners??
Very interested for a friend of mine
Phone # pls?
Mileage is unknown. The gauge cluster has been replaced.

I'm the second owner, the guy that had it before me had it built by Solid Performance in West Chester, PA. I don't know about the ownership history before that. Bike is titled in my name, PA title.
Phone is 610-476-4628

Thx