For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05

Fritz

For Sale - Set of Marvic wheels for GSXR 600/750 '04-'05. Very good condition (minor scratch on rear hub). I will include lightened rear rotor and (2) vortex sprockets. Currently there are Bridgestone BT003's mounted on the rims with 4 track days on them. Also have set of EBC Wave Rotors for the wheels. Would like to get $650 obo. I can bring to Blackhawks Farms on Aug 14th or Labor Day Weekend. Located in Northern Illinois. More pix available. PM / email or text me.
fritzjw@att.net or 847-561-5661

Fritz

Since I bought theses wheels used, I called the Marvic distributor for info on these wheels. I was told that since they are 5 spoke wheels that they are magnesium. There is about 2 to 2 1/2 lb weight savings per wheel over stock. Approx weights are 7 1/2 lbs front and 10 1/2 lbs for the rear wheel. You can definitely feel a different in the bike performance with them (especially lighter front wheel). I have had them for about a year on my 750 and the guy I bought them from had them on his 600. I wish I could keep them for my new bike, but new bike is R6.

snikwad

have you tried to fit them to the R6. does the distributor sell parts to make em fit other bikes?

snikwad

I'd give it a try. I've seen Yamaha wheels on Hondas with minimal work. Who knows what will happen.