For Sale: Stinger Folding Motorcycle Trailer

Greg ZX6R

Selling my Stinger trailer. New wheels and tires this year (used for 3 track days). Includes spare as well, and extra tie down point that I added over the winter. This model is the 4 foot wide version, folds easily, and can be stood against a wall when not in use. I bought the trailer new in 2011 for $1,600 and I'm asking $1,000/obo. Willing to work out delivery within a reasonable distance. Pics to follow, or visit http://www.stingertrailer.com/ for more specs. Located in Pasadena, MD.

eff.zee

Greg and Glen, It's me who is very interested! I'm Tarik Shapli's ex-wife and he let me know about it. Greg, can you contact me please? Thanks! My name is Grace.

Greg ZX6R

Thanks Vinny, and I'll add that it was garage kept. Some normal wear and tear, but in great shape otherwise.

Greg ZX6R

Attached are several pics of the trailer and the pin that attaches to the hitch receiver.

Attachments

• Trailer 1.jpg
    Trailer 1.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 64
  • Trailer 2.jpg
    Trailer 2.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Trailer 3.jpg
    Trailer 3.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Trailer 4.jpg
    Trailer 4.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Trailer 5.jpg
    Trailer 5.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 59

Greg ZX6R

Please note that the trailer has no suspension but uses the bike's suspension as well as lower psi in the trailer tires.

Greg ZX6R

Bump. Still for sale. Makes a great gift, and will include a bow in a color of your choosing should you purchase!

Greg ZX6R

I also believe you can add the newer running boards to this model to make it even easier to load the bike on the trailer; running boards are around $250 and sold through the manufacturer.

Josh

I also believe you can add the newer running boards to this model to make it even easier to load the bike on the trailer; running boards are around $250 and sold through the manufacturer.

Hi Greg I know this is an old thread but do you by chance still have the trailer for sale?