fork tube straightening?

vice

My tubes have a ever so slight bend in them (have to do a run out to see it not visible)

Has anyone ever used framstraightsystem.com? My last set of tubes I straightened on a press, ended up putting dimples in the tubes. Not doing that again.

Their website also says that the do upper/lower triples, figure I might as well have them look at that.

I just gave them a call with no answer. Dont want to send off my stuff if someone has had a bad experience

Leave your number, they will call back. Us GP 2T guys use them with great results.

Also, Traxxion Dynamics straightens fork tubes.

BZ

ScottG

What a timely thread since I'm in need of some straight forks.

If the forks have been straightened, does the previous damage become a weak point? Would there be flex problems under heavy braking?

vice

Alright cool, I will send them my forks

ScottG;266050 wrote: What a timely thread since I'm in need of some straight forks.

If the forks have been straightened, does the previous damage become a weak point? Would there be flex problems under heavy braking?
from what I understand yes, the more bent they are the weaker they will be

G2G

madriders86;266078 wrote: I've found the cheapest solution to be to spin them around and ram head first into something else.
and the dumbest fuckin thing to do also. :rolleyes: