Forum Server time clock wrong

beac83

Minor thing, but the web server time (for the Forum) is off by a little over an hour as of today. (-1:09) Not that it matters much, just thought you'd want to know.

beac83

My Profile time zone is Cental (GMT-6) and it's set to automatically detect Daylight Savings Time. (I re-checked just now!) Current time is 8:44AM CDT

beac83

lemondrop;50880 wrote: per your post...seems to be on time
Hows that? The post is time stamped 7:35AM while the message was posted at 8:44AM with the time zone settings set correctly.

Whatever. It's not that big of a deal.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
my screen days your post was 8:35am......

try to uncheck the daylight savings time thing

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Wow. picky, picky. If that's your biggest complaint in life you're doing pretty good :D

beac83

Yea, like I said, no big thing. But due to working in broadcasting where time is king and everything is measured in 1/30 second or less, I do notice these things. So the problem is with the DST setting. Perhaps its not set up right in the server. US/Can DST starts first Sunday in March and ends first Sunday in Nov.

Dutch

Maybe the clock is right, but you are in the wrong geographical location. You need to move and then the clock will be correct.

beac83

Dutch;50953 wrote: Maybe the clock is right, but you are in the wrong geographical location. You need to move and then the clock will be correct.
Man, I'd love to move. Can't sell the house right now though. :haha::banghead: