Free Intro?

slickwill

On the "Member Perks" section of the website it says that to do an intro day you start by clicking the "Become a Member" button. I went through that and registered but I can't find any options other than purchasing a membership. How do I sign up for an "Intro" session? I'd like to do the one at MAM this weekend if there is still room.

The number of riders in the Intro group is limited, so sign up early! Use the "Become a Member " button to begin. You can sign up for this FREE offer only once.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Go to the main home page. On the lower right, look for "Free Orientation". Click the "learn more" red letters below that. That'll take you to the next page where you can then create an account and register for intro. At least that looks like how it should work. Any problems, email info@nesba.com

slickwill

That's what I did and when I create an account it just puts me into a page showing all of the events that I can add to my cart. I've clicked through all the options on the left and can't see anything other than options to add various memberships or options to add the actual events. I guess I'll send an email.

BigKid

Slick Will, I jsut went through the sign up process and made a fake account. All you do is create the account, on the account page in the bottom right select event registration. On the event page click on the event and it will show Novice group, price free and continue on from there.

slickwill

Thanks that worked for me but it may be pointless anyway. At the checkout it says this
MOTARD EXCLUSION
Motards are prohibited from NESBA track events on all but the following tracks: Pocono - East, Summit - Jefferson, Barber, Talladega GP. Riders attempting to attend events with a motard at other tracks will be turned away during tech and registration with no credit given for the day.
I had already read in the Regional section and it says that Motards ARE allowed at every track in my region except Miller.

Which is it?

BigKid

slickwill;73069 wrote: Thanks that worked for me but it may be pointless anyway. At the checkout it says this

I had already read in the Regional section and it says that Motards ARE allowed at every track in my region except Miller.

Which is it?

Motards are allowed at MAM.