Free set of Dunlops............

Lonewrench

At Barber for the final NESBA event of the year, I will be giving away a free set of the new Dunlop GPA 8477 dots. All you have to do is enter the following way.
Send me an email with your name,contact info, bike you ride model and year,gear you wear and what tires you currently ride.
The cut off date will be the friday before the Barber event.At the riders meeting I will have Mr Jerry Daggett draw a name/profile from a bag of names/profiles of the folks who sent there info in and you will be handed a brand new set of Dunlop tires to burn up for the event. It's simple it's easy and it's free. By the way you don't have to be in attendance to win but, you do need to be in attendance that weekend to redeem the free mounting and balancing. If you win and your not in attendance I will be happy to ship the tires to you FOC.:wow::adore: Mike Ruhe and Si Maroun are exempt from this because they are real jerk faces. See Ruhe you don't have to purchase tires for anyone anymore :banghead:

Ruhe52

Yeah Mike I am sure you would agree.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Chuck,
Don't you be dissin' my SECOND STRING riding coach. He's a sensitive, caring, totally in touch with his feminine side, new millennium kinda guy and you just might put him in therapy or somethin'. Oh yeah, thanks for the slipper, works like a champ. I just got a PM from Geoff about blipping the throttle. Don't need to learn that anymore do I? Unless he's watchin' of course.

Back to the thread---WAY COOL THING WITH THE FREE GPA's!!!!!

Si Maroun (TT Moto Gear)
Control Rider
Way cool! Even if I am exempt;( You know who I'm married to and Jerk face is NOTHING on what she says to me. Just ask Cal or Nutt 'they've seen it first hand!
Very cool deal indeed:)))))

Ruhe52

Chuck, I hope your back feels better. being bent over bikes all day is hard!

Hell he bends over every day and not just over bikes.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

denbsteph

Lonewrench;287351 wrote: Wow I'm super suprised to say we ony have 25 entries in the free tire give away.come on people.....

That's it???? Who does not want free tires??? I'm gonna win those tires and win the TD trophy that is autographed by the Wolverine!! Did I say that. LOL!!! :haha:

bluers

I hope I take the prize! And at my B pace I could use them forever! Like harley tires, but sticky!

Lonewrench;287351 wrote: Wow I'm super suprised to say we ony have 25 entries in the free tire give away.come on people.....
What???:confused: Everybody running track doesn't have a garage full of nice new tires???:eek: What the hell is wrong with you people???:dunno:

HJ

bpolunin

Not everyone is as fency as you Mr. Hurricane... :adore: :cheers: ;)

hurricanejohn;287404 wrote: What???:confused: Everybody running track doesn't have a garage full of nice new tires???:eek: What the hell is wrong with you people???:dunno:

HJ

andykurz

With the rise of elite memberships, I'm afraid many of us have become procrastinators.

Thanks Chuck, make that 26 entries!