Freezing today - great nonetheless

Redvl7

I will not forget my 1st experience at the track today @ Sheny. Thanks for advice/tips from everyone - esp Lenny.
Btw- does anyone know the masked photographers name/website? Need to keep a record of how terrible my body position was when I started :)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I will not forget my 1st experience at the track today @ Sheny. Thanks for advice/tips from everyone - esp Lenny.
Btw- does anyone know the masked photographers name/website? Need to keep a record of how terrible my body position was when I started :)

Even though it WAS freezing, we still had a great weather in the afternoon! It was fun getting alot folks on the videos! Its always helpful to see yourself and then work on things later! We had a really good group and everyone improved throughout the day! I'm happy I could help make your day fun and educational!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Lenny is a beast!
I'll be at the May 6th & 7th track days! Hope it is fair weather.

LOL! I try! I'm happy I could help you out! Who is this? I met alot of new people at Shenny and I can't remember all of you folks! LOL! I'm getting old!;)

ter-dell

Lenny i met you in 2015 season, we talked a little bit....you introduced yourself as meatball...lol people are going to remember you!

very comedic in the meetings, keeping everything entertaining.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Lenny i met you in 2015 season, we talked a little bit....you introduced yourself as meatball...lol people are going to remember you!

very comedic in the meetings, keeping everything entertaining.

You have a great memory! I can't remember half the stuff I've done over the years! ;) What is YOUR name? I don't remember the introduction. LOL!