Fresh Meat

zangman

Well, the time has finally arrived. I have now been indoctrinated into the fun that is the Nesba :a: group.

I would like to thank the academy, my wife and kids, and .......... :notsure: .......... oops, wrong acceptance speech.

Thanks to Steve Gould and Jeff Pitzer for believing that someone as fat as me can actually move decently on two wheels. Steve your phenominal quidance and exfeptional knowledge was inspirational :asleep:, not to mention trying to follow that rocketship of yours.

That sheep didn't know what it had coming!

tireatr

Zangman, Congrats! You deserve the bump. You were fast out there and made a lot of good/safe passes on me lol

bmrboy

Congrats , a job well done :congrats:
I guess I"ll just have to wait before we can play together again. :D

cupcakes

tubukuracing;243756 wrote: Congrats!!! See i told you, you were faster than cupcake!!!!

What do you know... haters in the house..

Cupcakes are definitely faster (AND WAY COOLER) than muffins. Muffins are posers... just sayin.

Ruhe52

Cupcakes are definitely faster (AND WAY COOLER) than muffins. Muffins are posers... just sayin.

Yeah but not faster than Zangmen. Zangmen roll thread back on topic. Congrats again John you look great out there!!!!

zangman

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The sad part is that I woke up an hour early and laid in bed just running laps in my head trying to find time to get faster. Is this the "Curse of :a:?"

Peanut

Control Rider
zangman;243961 wrote: Thanks everyone for the kind words. The sad part is that I woke up an hour early and laid in bed just running laps in my head trying to find time to get faster. Is this the "Curse of :a:?"
Simply, yes you are cursed to dream, walk around daydreaming, come up w/great ideas on the sidelines, go out & try them & realize it didn't work, but your sure your other thought was correct, reason that thought out & go out try it, realize it works but not as much as you wanted it to, watch some ama, motgp, sbk rider do EXACTLY what you think your doing and sign up for other day to get more laps, then think about a plan again, and repeat the whole sequence.

You wake up 1 day it's 5 years later and your still doing the same thing but know you just had the best 5 years of your life! :D