From Southest Wisconsin to Barber - Nov 10/11

stkr

I'm heading down to Barber for the Nov 10/11 NESBA track day. Well, as long as I can find a person to share the ride/expense. Preferably someone in Southest Wisconsin, or the Chicagoland area. I live in Kenosha WI, so we can work out a time to get your bike/gear in the trailer.

I've got the truck and the 7x14 enclosed trailer, plus a generator. All I need is someone that still has an active membership and wants to commit to signing up. Hell, I'll even reimburse you for the membership fee once we're on the road. I've got a tentative schedule figured out

Reply here, or send me a PM if you're interested. :cool:

z064life

We have room for you and your friend in my truck/trailer. Greenstreak could come with you to Indy and we all go from there the rest of the way.

We also have 2 hotel rooms currently.

Right now it is:
Me + Wife
Greenstreak + 1
Tad
Sam (but he has family that is forcing him to back out at least on the trip down)

I can fit 5 bikes, so we can add you and another (Sam's bike can go on the back of the truck if needed)...5 fit in the truck and My wife and I as well as Greenstreaks extra can come down later as we have a funeral on Friday we have to attend so we have the space in the truck as well. My truck gets ~14mpg towing the trailer. We will probably need to bring your extra generator to run everything (maybe). But other than that the trailer is stocked.

Edit: Greenstreak was going to leave WI Thursday night. Stay at my house until early friday and then drive to Barber from Indy. Since I can't leave until probably 5pm from Indy, you guys are welcome to stay at my house or not, and you can leave whenever you want. Greenstreak can get into my house and keys to the truck will be there. Let me know, should work out well for everyone.