FS: 04-07 CBR1000rr Frame and Ohlins FPK forks

kb10103

Mar 1, 2010
I have these two pieces that I would like to move, they are taking up space in my garage and I have a very small garage ha!

First I have a set of forks with the Ohlins FPK, Ohlins springs (sprung for 150-175 lbs) and top springs kit. they were recently refreshed and re-sprung, will provide many many good miles/track days! they are from an 05, but will work on 04-07 if you run them on 06-07 you just need to get the rotor spacers that go between the caliper and the fork mount. Great shape, can provide pictures if requested. but they look just like stock forks with lots of new insides. $1,000 in these with build and refresh, have built receipt and refresh receipt as well. would like to get $550 OBO, great deal as regular stock forks go for around $350 not refreshed and these are MUCH better.

Second, I have a spare frame sitting around that I would like to sell. It has a NY state salvage title, and its very clean, with minor scratches, other wise in good shape. will come with a bill of sale from me as I haven't even gotten around to putting in for the title with the state of NY, and you can only rebuilt this in the state of NY anyway. I can provide VIN via PM on request. looking to get $700 OBO for the frame. can provide pictures upon requests.

both are plus shipping as they are large, but I'm very fast and my shipping is CHEAP, always with insurance and delivery confirmation. I'll actually work on getting a few pictures up tomorrow of both. Forks on still on bike, frame is just sitting there waiting to be bought and used!

Post up, PM, text/call 717-383-9279 anytime, or email briansmith1101@verizon.net

let me know guys, I just need this stuff GONE! :D