FS: 04 GSXR 750 8k Miles Race/Track BOS Only 4k obo

onlyjames

**$3,250 Cash Takes the bike and everythign on & off it....First come, first serve**

Selling my 04 750 to pickup a newer 600. Im also open to trades for 07 and up R6 or 600rr (plus cash from me).

This is a BILL OF SALE ONLY, vin is clear, PM for # if you wish.

Here are some of the parts it has on the bike:

Race Bodywork
Vortex Clip Ons
Keyless Ignition
Keyless Gas Cap
Vortex Sproket 520 Kit
PENSKE Tripple Clicker in Rear
Pitbull Steering Damper
HEL SS Brake Lines Front and Back
Shorty Levers
Gear Indicator
DJ Quickshifter (Pull for GP Shift)
Vortex Rear Sets
Short Yoshi Tri Pipe (Slip On)
Power Commander
Vortex Case Covers
Safety Wired for CCS
Water Wetter
Quick Turn Throttle
Renthal Grips (only used one weekend)
Frame Sliders (cut down to prevent flipping bike in crash)
APE Manual Cam Tensioner

Now for the extra's and parts OFF the bike:

Complete Vorted Rearset for Right Side (New in Package)
Arrow Race Tech Exhaust Slip On (in A+ Condition)
Extra Windscreen & Ram Tubes
A box of stock parts that were taken off (not the fairings)
Extra Race Tail (for use with the stock seat)
Stock Seat
Extra VORTEX Rear Sprocket (One Down)
Im sure I have more in the garage...and whatever I do have, will go with the bike.

This bike has been great for me, and I really love the 750....but after getting a new 600rr for the street, I realize how much I want to run a 600 at the track. This bike has had no major issues and is in perfect running shape. It has been down @ T5 (Summit Point)....slowest turn. But, it was fast enough to mess the left rear set up a bit, but I have repaired it to working order....and have put it to the test on the track with no issues. I never worry about how pretty the paint is.....because its a track/race bike...not a show bike, so the paint is not beautiful in person, but it can be with a quick paint job.

FYI: Repsol Synthetic Oil Always Used & Changed Often.

Bike is located in Northern Virginia, and I am willing to help arrange delivery (with a little help on gas).

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

Please Email James@absolutesignshop.com or call me @ 703-229-9436

Like I said in the beginning, I am also open to trade + cash for a newer r6/600rr.

onlyjames

Ansley: I have a pending sale at the moment. If for any reason I still have it past the weekend, I'll contact you and figure out a way for you to view it.