FS: 06' R6 Full Race/Track Build (VA)

fentos

For Sale: 06' YZF R6 w/ MSO

Price: $6500

Parts:

• Full Supersport Engine Build (Orient Express-Mapped for U4.2 will run on 93 oct with the same map)
  • Galfer Brake Lines (F/R)
  • STX Directional Wave Rotors
  • SBS Dual Carbon Pads
  • Scotts Stabilizer
  • Dynojet PCIII USB
  • Dynojet Ignition Module
  • Dynojet Quickshifter
  • DID ERV3 520
  • Renthal Sprockets
  • Ohlins Rearshock (Sprung for 200lbs)
  • Ohlins 25MM Cartridges in Forks (9.5 Springs)
  • Vortex Case Cover
  • CFM Woodcraft Clip-ons
  • CFM Woodcraft Frame Sliders
  • CFM Woodcraft Rearsets
  • Renthal Grips
  • Graves Full Race Exhaust (TI)BMC Race FilterCRG shorty leversAttack Bodywork with SS tail sectionLP Speedscreen (clear)Puig Rear Hugger (CF)Stomp Grip PadsTraxxion Dynamics Tank SlidersLightech fuel capDunlop Ntec 211 Tires (Perfect shape-1 very mild day of riding @ VIR on them)Gilles Tooling ACM TI Axle Safety Nuts & other various TI boltsBike is fully saftey wired.Probably some other small tid-bits I forgot
    Spares Available:

• Stands (F/R) $75T2-Digital Warmers (Used less than 10 times) $250XT Lap Timer $100Hacked Subframe (still works) $25Mint OEM Tank ($200)

Bike was built by Chris Fruits of Indysuperbikes.com. Very well built bike with great parts. I purchased it from him a few months back and did 5 trackdays on it over the past few months. Everything motor, suspension, etc was recently serviced and fresh when I purchased it and I have kept up all maintenance. It currently sits with a fresh oil change, brake fluid and coolant flush, as well as a new set of Dunlop 211's with one very mild day @ VIR on them. (Temps didn't cooperate that day to ride a lot) It's ready to ride!

I had one very slow low-side in the wet @ Barber. There is a dent in the tank that it purely cosmetic and mostly covered by the tank slider, as well as a few scuffs on the exhaust can from that incident. I've got a mint spare tank available as a spare if someone is concerned about it. Everything else was replaced (peg & clip-on) and ridden 4 days since. It's a very well built bike, that honestly has always been more than I need!

I am more than willing to help anyone with shipping/delivery.
Also the bike can be delivered to Jennings GP the 27-28th of December 2008! I have some friends going down for a trackday and if it would help the purchaser I can load the bike on the trailer and tag along with them if it would help get the bike to where it needs to go.

Please e-mail/PM me with any questions or for additional pictures. Let me know if you would like to call and I can send you my phone number as well.

Thanks
Wes

*First three pictures are before new tires & last two pictures are of the damage to can and tank. As you can see, purely cosmetic.
I'll try to take some better pictures once the weather cooperates a little better.

fentos

Bike along with all the spares have been sold pending funds. I will update if anything changes.

Thanks for the responses!