Fs 06 gsxr 600 race body

ayotte6pc

I thought I posted thsi already, but I guess I didnt....

I have a set of Cheetah race body work that came off an 06 GSXR 600. Will fit a 06 750 also. It was wrecked, but I repaired it and left it in primer. This set is the tail, Upper, and lower... NO FRONT FENDER INCLUDED

Its not New Lambroghini smooth, but its pretty good for race body. If you are ultra particular, a little work and it can be like glass. For the not so picky, some paint and a few well placed stickers will make it look great!

It needs the male part of the Dzus fasteners (5) and the rest of the mounting bolts. Since it came off of a bike that wasnt mine and I do not own a 06 GSXR, I left some wind screen mount holes "Filled" they MAY need drilled out.

Heres a link:
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/matveyandy/06%20GSXR%206%20bdywrk/

Im asking $250 + shipping. Im in Pittsburgh PA 15239. Its solid stuff or I wouldnt ask that price!

I will set up a private Ebay auction if youd like me to for $ protection,but you will be responsible for those fees (Probably around an additional $20 which will be on the final receipt for proof)

Ill take Cash, credit, money orders, and PayPal preferably (No fees attached with this)

I use Ayotte6pc for everything, Ebay, Bikerplanet.net, Steelcityriders.com, WERA, NESBA, STT, TPM, etc. Look it up if you want some background before making any dealings.

Thaks all!

Andy Matvey