FS: 10/18 VIR B-Group

leigh

All,

So I'm wanting to go to the track this weekend but my husband is itching to get some trail riding in. "How can two people, so fundamentally different, find love?" you ask? Well, love's a wacky thing.... In the name of honoring and cherishing, I promised him I'd make a good faith effort to sell my slot for this weekend on the contingency that he buy himself a sport bike prior to next season so we can start hitting the track together. Oh, the compromises one makes for the sake of marriage...

So, up for sale, Saturday 10/18 B-Group for VIR Patriot: $140 cash or credits (credits preferred).

Leigh

leigh

No takers? I'm looking to sell by COB today otherwise I'll start taking mirrors/lights of the Duc tonight in track prep.

Leigh

leigh

Ack, so now the boss has volunteered me for a work dinner Friday...

Anyone interested, anyone??

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
what is the matter with you people!!?!??! i am trying not to buy this and no one is helping.....

will talk with the wifey..she will be out of town that day...but i seemed jinxed with the 'lone rider' hex

leigh

The number of views are going up...it looks like it'll be great weather tomorrow--cool and partly sunny...