FS: 2006 GSXR 750 w/Clean Title - $4500

RyanITV

Admin
Selling my backup bike from last season. It's got trackwrapped OEM bodywork that we're in the process of putting back on, 520 gearing (with 3 different rear sprockets on spare carriers), a Micron slip on, PF brake pads, stainless front lines and MOTO-R case left and right guards.

The bike has 3800 miles on it. One crash at NJMP (thanks Chad!), but the damage was minimal and it was fixed with $200 worth of OEM stuff off eBay.

Runs fantastic - I bought it with 2500 miles on it from the original owner; he had all the receipts and was anal about maintenance. We changed the oil every other event. It's prepped for NESBA's A group (water wetter, safety wired drain plug, filter and fill cap). Tires are SCPros with one A day and one B day (my brother) on them.

Priced at $4500 for a quick sale.

Ryan

RyanITV

Admin
Still buttoning it up after going back to stock. Rear cowl is in my wife's SUV (not here today).

Shift lever is hanging because I need to put the stock one back on (old one was shorter for the quickshifter). Bodywork is in excellent condition, with minor scratches from normal wear and use. Under the flames is the pearl yellow OEM paint.

Ryan

jimgl3

hey... did you notice those moto-R engine covers? they are good stuff! saved my motor!
and i don't use frame sliders either!
(un-official Speedwerks crash-test dummy) LOL!

RyanITV

Admin
Sent you an email. To sweeten the deal, if I don't have to finish figuring out the jigsaw puzzle that is the OEM bodywork, I'll throw in the MOTO-R clipons and the $500 full floating Brembo front rotors I used on the bike when it was in track form.

Ryan