FS 2006 Kawasaki 636 in Raleigh NC $2,200

Dean A Bosch

My name is Dean A Bosch,
I am selling my 2006 Kawasaki 636 for $ 2,200. It has around 7k miles on it. I raced this bike this year and finished 3rd in the championship out of 65 riders mid atlantic region. I also did 11 track days with NESBA this year.

I low sided in Road Atlanta this month and scratched up the left side.

She needs NOTHING to ride, she does however need body work as they are looking pretty ugly! she does have some scratches on her left side from the lowside.
I will post some pictures of her when I get back in to the country

She is a bone stock motorcycle and I had the stock suspension set up with GMD to my weight (160lbs)
she has...
Vortex Rear sets
Vortex shorty levers blue
GPR Steering stabilizer
Galfer steel braided brake lines
No key required to turn on
pretty new brake pads (1 track day)(Vesrah JLR)

email is DeanBosch11@me.com
feel free to ask any questions!

Dean A Bosch

It has no title.

I am in South America till the 28th. As soon as I get back I will email you VIN # as well as current pictures. If you would like to see her I can get a hold of my roomates and set up an appointment.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Dean

The Guardian

Dean A Bosch;99805 wrote: It has no title.

I am in South America till the 28th. As soon as I get back I will email you VIN # as well as current pictures. If you would like to see her I can get a hold of my roomates and set up an appointment.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Dean
Nah, no need to go through the hassle. We can wait until the new year is here and everything is settled in, if it goes that direction. :first:

Dean A Bosch

Not a brand new bike, but a bike that has suspension on it at least!

picture.php

Here is the bike as it sits in my garage at this very moment

picture.php

I will get you a picture of the left side when I get home, roomates didn't take a picture of it.

Bike has a keyless gas cap as well as no key required to turn the motorcycle on.
It also has wood craft case covers.

JVance

I can get you on an 06 750 cheap :)

Proctor could probably do some motor work on it for you reasonably cheap. It may be a good bike for you.

Dean A Bosch

Troy:
Tell someone in the house to take pictures of the other side and email it to me!

Vancey:
PM me what is cheap. I really need to run C class next year because it is the most competitive. If Heidel lets me run the moonstar next year I would love to race a B class as well as have a track bike for NESBA.

Dean A Bosch

picture.php

crashed side before I unloaded the bike. I will upload more detailed pictures the 29th but just to give you an idea of the minor damage that was done. The foot peg took most of the damage but can still be used.

Also I wanted to ass that the fairing stay has a small crack in it from the 2nd owner Johnny Heddington. I never replaced it because it hasn't given me a problem all year.

Merry Christmas!

D.Brown

Does this meen that Dean will be on a liter bike next season? Should i reconsider racing next season? Oh my! You are already rip"n up the track. What next? Oh no.
Whatever the case,I look forward to turning some fast laps with you again in 2010 with NESBA.
D.Brown#10:confused:

Dean A Bosch

Fear not I will still be in the 600 class! I bought Matt Heidel's Kawasaki. We will have some fun next year for sure, remember these pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

D.Brown

Thats what I am talking about! Good stuff.I remember that like it was yesterday!You had it hung out,knee way over the rumble strips! Upgrade sounds good,I may have myself a little upgrade in the engine dept.. See you at a racetrack near you!
D.Brown#10;)